• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Failed server? is it?

ibnemarcus

So... Let's fly
Reaction score
The shadowcores / lunarforce will stop here? No more updates? So why play on a server that never has news? Always the same thing?

@Hani
@Mark

See this...

The server is boring, is discouraging not see anything new server ... Please tell us the reason for not wanting to give an update.
I really like shadowcores / lunarforce but this too boring to play here

<br speaking detected>

btw, no, the server is not "failed", they are just in vacations at hawaii with your pesos, but seriously, the server is stable enough already to be left running for some years... I don't know why you guys don't comply about the 8.6 servers that have no updates at all for so many years already lol

<br speaking detected>

btw, no, the server is not "failed", they are just in vacations at hawaii with your pesos, but seriously, the server is stable enough already to be left running for some years... I don't know why you guys don't comply about the 8.6 servers that have no updates at all for so many years already lol
2920lqv.jpg

<br speaking detected>

Cause the ppl started to play this servert and like it for the reason, there was everytime update, events, cool atmosphere, there we could try new things, just like in rl tibia.. but now? everythink is boring, wars fucked up, pks also.. soo yea, i don't see the point to stay here but, there isn't any other server what is hosted better...and betetr map or smth. etc. too bad :(

The shadowcores / lunarforce will stop here? No more updates? So why play on a server that never has news? Always the same thing?

@Hani
@Mark

See this...

The server is boring, is discouraging not see anything new server ... Please tell us the reason for not wanting to give an update.
I really like shadowcores / lunarforce but this too boring to play here
nvm.

Last edited:
<br speaking detected>

Yes, I'm br ... some problem?

Yea, I agree that shadowcores is really stable. But dude, they used to give us something new every month (not so often lately tho). Now its been like, idk, 8 months (?) with nothing new. If they implemented anything new, things such like new raids, new events bringing items, even custom jajaja baiak stuff would be welcome to make players want to play on their server lul.
just say'n

but you wait for what? they can add new usless quest or other shits . they said 5192058132 times that they won't add roshamuul and it's good decision co idk what you want in update

but you wait for what? they can add new usless quest or other shits . they said 5192058132 times that they won't add roshamuul and it's good decision co idk what you want in update
where are u on vt bro? :(

<br speaking detected>

you are br dude, from bahia perhaps the poorest br state, and as far as they are known for be retarded you are surely the worst . You spent your life on this forum. literaly your life . The guy is right about shadowcores , this server is dead

Back