• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faster Atk for knights?

Hoolligan

Reaction score
Now knights atking every 2 seconds
all vovs atking at same speed but mages atking with wand+ sd 400dmg
Pallies are useing assassin stars that giving great dmg and also useing sds
and what about the knights? our weapons are shitty anyway
we cant use spells like mages or pallies personally for me when im with 2 behes i got to time to make exori gran because 1 missed exhaust can kill me.. so maby the atk speed of knights should be little faster im not meaning very fast atk that u killing demon in 5 seconds...but little bit faster
what u think about it?

I just think making them stronger would do the trick..
Just a little bit though, they're still supposed to be used for blocking instead of killing.

Do you realy expect knights to have the same dmg as mages or even paladins? lol.. Knights are for Blocking!! Knights sux.. deal with it!

Retard noob postes u all posting new threads about it its prefect as it is if u cant play them then dont.

But Even if knight used for blocking...how much needed to kill him 3-4 mages?
I didnt ment to make knights dmg like sorc...i ment if knight atk now every 2 seconds so it should be changed to 1.5 or 1 second
Knights doesng making big dmg anyway so it wont be abuse just kinda balance

But Even if knight used for blocking...how much needed to kill him 3-4 mages?
I didnt ment to make knights dmg like sorc...i ment if knight atk now every 2 seconds so it should be changed to 1.5 or 1 second
Knights doesng making big dmg anyway so it wont be abuse just kinda balance

knightss are making big dmgs dumbass who cant play and its hard to kill a knight 3-4-5 mages if they got u trapped exana mort uhp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like in the old days knight was a tank in a battles knight was like a peace of wall that nobody can move
and what is knight today?
Hard to exp because the slow and low dmg
Team of 4-5 pallies and mages can easily execute him
Healing like a shit 300 hp with uh? huh
How much ultimate hp knight can bring to battle? 500-600? because they are heavy or like in the old days knight was like a walking depot carring supplies for mages
were is the balance? :p

Hooligan you are completely right, don't mind those fkin noobs up in here..

Fact: Almost every server that has pretty much high exp (like softcores) = knights underpowered.

NO FLAME PLZ K THX
i have one knight hl
i hit in player 200~250
one sorcerer lvl 120 hit this in player ¬¬"
and sd no have exausted man

Last edited by a moderator:
Knights should not have faster attack! They can shoot explos! And they have a lot of hp! And they can use their weapon without losing it (Like paladins do) They dont waste their mana more then healing when they atk (Like mages do) So.. I think their good for some tasks but not for all! But still..
Knight's is a good vocation. They can block quests! Maybe not make runes but they are strong in their way! Dont make them any stronger! Would be like making paladins not lose their ammunition!

Knights should not have faster attack! They can shoot explos! And they have a lot of hp! And they can use their weapon without losing it (Like paladins do) They dont waste their mana more then healing when they atk (Like mages do) So.. I think their good for some tasks but not for all! But still..
Knight's is a good vocation. They can block quests! Maybe not make runes but they are strong in their way! Dont make them any stronger! Would be like making paladins not lose their ammunition!

Well, they have almost done that, hehe.. I still havent used up the 100 assassin stars i bought almost a week ago! :p I don't hunt anything but people though! :p

And I agree about not making knight stronger.. My 90 ek already hit people for mages for over 600 hp with normal attack alone.. Put exori gran/explosions on top of that, and you should be able to kill players fairly easy..

I agree with knights underpowered. Knight is my favorite vocation but they just suck because they:
1. Heal nothing.
2. Do low damage with e'gran.
3. Explo's make crap hits.
4. Aint fast
Etc etc. Mages do 1k damage within 2 seconds while knights make around 600~ max. I know knight aint used to be a battle machine but what can they hunt then? Are they supposed to hunt Lizards and Apes like in rl to make up their level? While mages hunting demons and all the best monsters? Knights deserve to get nice exp to lol.

Knights are overpowered as they are atm, they dont need additional support.
Personally, knights should not take almost anything as they are impossible to kill..

KNIGTHS = Blockers... Not killers..

wow its sad how many brs/pls or whatever are coming on here like KNAIGHHTS OVERPRWED LVE MAGES MEN HIGHER PLX <3 MY NUBMAGE MEN MEN MEN PLEX MEN

Yes knights are very underpowered, I leveld my sorcerer from level 1-60 in about an hour it took me about 4 hours to get to level 60 with my knight...its so hard to hunt with a knight. Knights are supposed to be blockers, yes but they should also be able to have fun???? what the hell is the matter with you people saying that its the only thing that knights are for. What the hell happened to tibia??? I know, but im just not going to say it because other people know what i mean as well.

wow its sad how many brs/pls or whatever are coming on here like KNAIGHHTS OVERPRWED LVE MAGES MEN HIGHER PLX <3 MY NUBMAGE MEN MEN MEN PLEX MEN

Yes knights are very underpowered, I leveld my sorcerer from level 1-60 in about an hour it took me about 4 hours to get to level 60 with my knight...its so hard to hunt with a knight. Knights are supposed to be blockers, yes but they should also be able to have fun???? what the hell is the matter with you people saying that its the only thing that knights are for. What the hell happened to tibia??? I know, but im just not going to say it because other people know what i mean as well.

Then learn to play.. Seriously, 4 hours to get it to 60 on this ot? What did you hunt? Cave rats?

And I agree about not making knight stronger.. My 90 ek already hit people for mages for over 600 hp with normal attack alone.. Put exori gran/explosions on top of that, and you should be able to kill players fairly easy..

Mwhahahahaz0r! How often do you hit like 600 to players?
Yes, you can kill players easily if they are lvl 30 without manas and runes.

Mengs

Back