• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faster regeneration rings

?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Hello ShadowCores!

Life rings, ring of healings, star rings don't give the correct amount of hp/mp
by looking at the regeneration of all classes only by eating.

I think this should be fixed.
What do you think?

But we have big regeneration after eating food. I don't think there should be regeneration like 100000 mana per second, it's no stupid exp x99999 OTS. Everything is OK, only s-boots should be little better.

But we have big regeneration after eating food. I don't think there should be regeneration like 100000 mana per second, it's no stupid exp x99999 OTS. Everything is OK, only s-boots should be little better.

If the mp/hp regeneration is faster due to increased exp rates then rings should be aligned too.
Otherwise there is no use of these rings.

If the mp/hp regeneration is faster due to increased exp rates then rings should be aligned too.
Otherwise there is no use of these rings.

That is quite bullshit, so if you have a x3 exp server the healing should be x3 aswell? Ofc not it is a realistic server if you would increase the regeneration of the rings you might aswell increase the weapons attack by x3, or the armors... The regeneration of food has already been increased by a huge amount, so if you would increase the regeneration of rings aswell people would get op and almost dont have to use manapotions

Back