• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few little things ;D

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Well i think that will be more fun if Red add the enchanted gems systems that made ur items stronger and with diferent speacialities (I guess all ppl knows what is it) like an a spike sword that u can enchant with a small saphiere ill become of energy sword and soo... So well will be great if u can make a quest for enchant gems or some level or obtained for strong mosnters and stuff... But well thats just and idea other observation is that the Demon Sprouts are pretty nice but only a high skilled (with donor set) pally can kill them and i think some kinas too mages can kill them but just enter and going out pz making ue that is too slow so will be great if make a new Rune that u can obtain for a hard quest that give you an a better icicle or an a ice rune soo the other vocations wil be able to kill they and demon sprouts are pretty hard and they only drop platiums coin (1-8) soo i think that should be add a better loot i dont what maybe crystal coins or other items... Well i have seeing that the dwarven ring doesnt work asswell cause I have loot some and they only last 1 minute (in rl is 60 minutes) and its hard to obtain some of them and just for 1 minutes i think it doesnt worth it really :S so if u can fix that will be preety nice xD...

Well i think is all my suggestions i have for now.. Oh I almost forget it there are alot of quests that u can only do 1 time every day ( i mean just 1 time till the server reset) Soo yee, if u can fix it wil be great an a example is orshabaal quest that gives the rune that i think it doesnt worth it too cuse too hard quest for levels 300-400 without donor items and its not a good item =/ and in poi quest in the morgaroth place you can do it 1 time too and others quests and i think its a bug in the Sultans quests or maybe i dont what to do but i already go with the sultan and it only say i need the hgallowed axe or somes tuf lie that but i brooght it and nothing :S i tried all things that came in my head soo well Thats teh end :p ty for all

Last edited:
Fixed ;) and I forogt something in the demonsprouts (free) there are like a downstair and there are like 6 demon srpouts so I and other ppl kiled all then was other downstair with like 10 demonspurts with killed all (so far we died like 3 teimes) and nothing there was no quest =/ so will be good if add some quest cause beleive me is too hard and more without dwarven ring (just 1 minute ¬¬) or cyntarist tiara :D

Back