• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FIFA or PES 2010?

Is this even questionable? FIFA since Ps3 was born. Ofc Ps3 > all

fifa for in pes 1-6 all have another names

and fifa forever

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion is that Fifa sucks hard for pc. PES is more userfriendly and its more realistic.

Fifa is semi-arcade as for me. Pes is simulator, it has better physic, it's more realistic, as Jes said ;D I haven't play fifa from 07, just tried fifa 2009 for about an hour.
So, PES for the win :D

Ps3 - Xbox360 no difference
It is 98% same (Fifa)

Yea, instead you pay for play online, and me not. Who's smarter?

@Fare, 300 euro the new 120GB Ps3 plus Uncharted 2. Go e-shopping lol

Fifa08 is the best edition. Altough there are new things added on 09 and 10 but the gameplay it just sucks. PES is more realistic and "easier" to play and I don't mean the difficulty level. Thanks for the replies, even those who went offtopic talking about another editions that ain't for PC.

Fifa10's game engines been fully revamped, so it looks promising. But having PES myself, i'd have to choose PES it seems more realistic than Fifa 2009, but than again i haven't tried 2010 yet.

Fifa 10 for sure, I'm playing @ xbox 360, ranked quite high on the world ranking, xbox 360 and HD television = r0x.

Back
Top Bottom