• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fight KAIDA VS MASLANA

haha dobre xD
moze i mnie kopia a ja was Scooby i na ciebie leja cieplym moczem.

It's just 4fun Maslana so take it easy :D Yeeee Ping Pong vs Bannitio, 13 (6 ek, 3 ed, 4 ms ) vs 24 Ping Pong and in my team leavels like 200 while you were had like 300+ so its good question, if your team can't fucked us on farmine and war mode was 30:20? Please Maslana dont say anything because you are just flaming yourself :D

meyby you have on farmine 13 (6 ek, 3 ed, 4 ms ) and +kaida 12 people help you box my team and kill on skull all and you no win wm ;p

th1YoQ4.png

yea , sun is smashing his face but he should looks like Brad Pitt

hahahha 8 czy 9 lat to ile masz teraz 26-28? jebac cie i tak jestes scierwem bez zycia

Guys what do you get with those posts of each other pictures? Get a life fucking morons.

Cant you even have one warmode without making a thread and starting to post rl pics of eachothers? Keep things relevant to the game, rl life is rl life, tibia is tibia, learn to play, morons.

Back