• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Fighters Online

Dodekus

Fighters Online
Reaction score
Introduction
I'm starting a new project called "Fighters Online". It will be a costum detailed map with many quests, houses, hidden areas etc. A while ago, I noticed that if a server has a lots of hidden places that is very hard to find and many detailes that the player hardly notices, the server gets so much more feeling.

All jobs will be awarded with a position that can be:
* CM
* GM

Server Info
Name: Fighters Online
Hoster: Dodekus
EXP-rate: Depends on mapsize around 5-10
Currently: Making Rookgard

Jobs
Scripter: The scripter should know some lua functions and be able to script NPC's, missions, actions and spells.

Mapper: The mapper should be able to create detailed maps with hidden areas etc.

Programmer: This is not very important but I would be very happy if someone wanted to edit the source code and add more features.

Bug Tester: If you like to test things and explore etc, then be a bug tester.

Team
Hoster: Dodekus
Mappers: Dodekus, [Free slot]
Scripters: [Free slot]
Programmers: [Free slot]
CM's: CM Dodekus
GM's: Nath

When people start to join the team I will make an IRC channel for it.

Form
Name:
Job:
What I can do:
Serious: (yes or no)
How long you've played OT:
PM me your msn!

Important (READ)
You MUST be serious!
You MUST be loyal!
Don't lie!

Last edited:
Name:Nath
Job:GM/CM
What I can do: I can help the community and possibly with events.
Serious: YES!

Ok any other jobs that Gamemasters? Gamemasters aren't so important ATM because the server is in progress. I will talk to the ones who made requests.

Name:Ray
Job:tester
What I can do: on alot and report types of bugs your interested in atm.
Serious: (yes or no)yes

ATM a scripter doesn't have to be very experienced. You should at least know how to make NPC's that can talk in the NPC channel and sell stuff, and how to make a NPC give exp to a player that is under a special level. You should also know how to do basic spells.

Added "How long you've played OT:" in form.

Server really needs a scripter!
rep++ and CM to a serious scripter.

Last edited:
Back