• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Filtering in the JOB's section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
I mean like hey.. when you look at the JOB forum its like a big Mess of "Gamemasters" , "Hosters" , "Scripters" etc. etc. (You could build in some buttons)
So since i was very very inactive for a long time i came up with an Idea, why not filtrate the JOB section?
I mean like you got buttons for Gamemasters, Scripters, Hosters, Mappers and so on.
It would make the forum better, and easier to use. People that need guys for some specific job, they get bored after searching trough few pages. That would make the JOB section easier to use.

Well its just an suggestion.

Kind Regards Pro Warbringer. (sorry for my lack of english knowledge)

Good idea, I agree with you.

there is already something called "Search by Prefix" in the advance search

there is already something called "Search by Prefix" in the advance search

like 25% of OTL is using search by Prefix, and you seriously think that some new guy who wants to start a project and wants to look after a mapper will use search by prefix ?

You can already select to view threads with a specific prefix only, at the bottom of the page in Thread Display Options.

Yea, there are no point making another thing for this.

A button is fine too.

Nah just kidding, I guess this is solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back