• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finally! I've reached to level 200.

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there! ♥.♥

f5da3n.png

People who don't know how to see this picture on full screen:
http://i48.tinypic.com/f5da3n.png

That's a small screen you've got :(

and I just realized, 3 FPS? WTF how do you even play with that xD

Amagad once again, Dude take away that tibia from your bot

lol 200 on this ot isnt rly hard ur just a nb dyablo

ps u cant even say that u did all manual since on the screen ppl can ur mb <.<

lol 200 on this ot isnt rly hard ur just a nb dyablo

ps u cant even say that u did all manual since on the screen ppl can ur mb <.<

LOOOOlL! You f*cking tard that you don't know everyone use magebot and your fucking mother also do :)!
And don't be no lifes like this noob \/ trololol!

lvl 200 = 2-3 days trololol , hard to get >_<

Your parents teach you how to get lvl 220 and rob to people + with their trust and later just sell your character! I WONDER THAT'S FUN????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! get a life!

LOOOOlL! You fucking tard that you don't know everyone use magebot and your fucking mother also do :)!
And don't be no lifes like this motherf*cker \/ trololol!

Your mother teach you how to get lvl 220 and rob to people + with their trust and later just sell your character! I WONDER THAT'S FUN????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! get a life nigger .l. !

Why is a tutor speaking so disrespectful like this...?

hail tasks :)

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hail tasks??????????????????????? Loooooooooooooooool!!!! Don't cry my baby:$!♥

LOOOOlL! You f*cking tard that you don't know everyone use magebot and your fucking mother also do :)!
And don't be no lifes like this noob \/ trololol!

Your parents teach you how to get lvl 220 and rob to people + with their trust and later just sell your character! I WONDER THAT'S FUN????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! get a life!

i'm selling chars to help community rofl , if some1 is too bored to exp by himself , what will he do ? buy a char , what will i do? sell a char , u dumb tard :D

i'm selling chars to help community rofl , if some1 is too bored to exp by himself , what will he do ? buy a char , what will i do? sell a char , u dumb tard :D

You don't say?!
:( stop plis or i will cry like when you was kid.. let's say (12) then one pker killed you and lost Backpack with 1,269gp and you started cry :( hehe♥

Back