• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FIRE WONT DECAY/GO AWAY] Help Please.

zizimaza

Reaction score
Hi, on my test server When we summon fire elementals, they shoot fire field, fire/item id: 1492. This fire is suppose to decay, but when using 8.42 mystic spirit, it doesn't.

Kills noobs as they walk out of the temple. <_<

Please help. It has something to do with items.xml or items.otb; i think.

Please HELP!!?!?

have you replaced the items or anything on the server?

Replaced what? Like the fire? No. I haven't changed the fire. I haven't messed with the items.otb. I have changed some armor attributes in items.xml though.

I don't fully understand your question.

Alright, I mean like re-added the files to update the server. I think you've done something wrong, try to replace the items.xml?

So your saying it's my items.xml because everything else is fine. All items work, etc. But its basiclly all fields (fire, energy, poison) that won't decay/go away. And your saying that is items.xml... because i looked at my old 8.2 serv and the fields are constructed the same way in items.xml...?

I'm trying to say that you should replace your items with the newest tfs files, if that doesn't works, I've got no idea then.

Saj, Man, thank you. It worked, getting the newest items.xml. I thought I had the newest, but i guess I missed something small. Thank you loads.

Repp++

Back