• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Firefox 4!

Zoom Iker

*- Dreaming -*
Reaction score
Hi!
Look at this browser, the new firefox 4

OM22MImoei.png

yes, looks like chrome

Every tab in Chrome has its own process, this is why Chrome is much faster than Firefox.
However, since there's so much processes, it tends to slow down other programs.

I would much rather have Firefox and use other programs like Tibia than using Chrome where it lags everything else.

It doesn't slow down anything.. for me atleast. And I don't have the best computer. And I like that every tab has it's own process, how often do u use over 3 tabs anyway?

i often have over 15 tabs open, and then chrome is slow as hell for me. especially when opening a new tab :p thats why i have to use firefox
its a memory hog but atleast it doesnt slowdown for me

It doesn't slow down anything.. for me atleast. And I don't have the best computer. And I like that every tab has it's own process, how often do u use over 3 tabs anyway?

I use an average of 13 tabs and it's only slow when I have over 18 tabs(sometimes I just browse and leave it open and forget about it)
I like the FF4 it's Chrome like(best copy of them all) and it's quite fast, I still wouldn't trade Chrome for FF4 but can't say nothing bad about it!

@Cykotitan,
Haha I don't find it nessecery at all using 15 tabs? xD I don't know about you but I always close the tabs after viewing them? :p

And @ everyone else that said "Chrome is slowing down the other processes...."
I have never felt anything that it goes slower even thought I use a maximum of 10 tabs^^

A lot of people. I usually have 10+ tabs open. I open all things which seem interesting in a new tab. When I browse forums I can have over 20 tabs open over topics.

Firefox is ok. As long as you give it all the ram it needs, it doesn't slow down with many tabs

Firefox 4 is slow!
Opera ftw!

+

I wonder where Firefox got this idea from:
Opera-2.png

*Firefox 4 looks like opera.

Last edited:
Back