• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Level 300

Nice. I wish i didn't have to work or i would of got level 300 also.

I'm almost level 300 :D I love my new axe. I still wish they would at least put 65 atk on it. Only 5 ATK away from SCA.

12:21 You see a decapitator (Atk:55, Def:30 +3).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 90 or higher.
It weighs 110.00 oz.
It has the powers to slay anyone.

I'm not trying to. Fucking RS sucks. I wish i could wear my ULTRA Set.

Acually with 100 in skills you might hit good ;o

For a knight its alot harder to train than for a pally though..
And paladins hit way more aswell (on lower levels this is balanced like it should be but a kngiht of lv 250~ should hit alot more than it can now)

So once again we got the same conclusion:
The exp should be lowered

And maybe even then knights should increase more damage from skilling

For a knight its alot harder to train than for a pally though..
And paladins hit way more aswell (on lower levels this is balanced like it should be but a kngiht of lv 250~ should hit alot more than it can now)

So once again we got the same conclusion:
The exp should be lowered

And maybe even then knights should increase more damage from skilling

yeah i mean, what the point with a knight When Druid/Sorcs/Paladin can solo anything and win war alone you dont need a Weak knight that doesnt even out heal 2-3 Mages/pallys and hit 200 in pvp on a pally with 3k hp :D

Haha Gz

And ye.

Knights melee and exori gran should be fixed.

My Melee on Pvp is

8-150. I haven't hit much more than 200 though.

I was one of the first players in server.. I logged in as fast as they opened it. And i think if i'm not wrong, i was first lvl 100.

Back