• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First player to reach lvl 100!!!

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
First player who reaches lvl 100 on Thunderfall! YOU ADVANCED FROM LVL 99 TO 100!!!

PS. I didn't know how to insert ss correct, and was too tired to learn it, so I did it my way. :eek: :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah, but where will you find a better ot? I don't think there is one.

I've barely been playing ot/tibia at all lately so :p

Also the only reason I was playing OT is because I'm waiting for another game to come out ;p I won't say what game here since it would maybe ruin the reputation of this ot (I mean, maybe people will leave blabla).

If you're interested to know what game im talking about pm me :p

I've barely been playing ot/tibia at all lately so :p

Also the only reason I was playing OT is because I'm waiting for another game to come out ;p I won't say what game here since it would maybe ruin the reputation of this ot (I mean, maybe people will leave blabla).

If you're interested to know what game im talking about pm me :p

If your not playing ot, then why even bothering wasting time on a ot-forum?
It's kinda possible to reach 100 on a day on every server out.
Oh yeah I forgot, softcores are the impossible one, can't find a single spawn since it's over crowded, go back play softies

~Evul Houndish

If your not playing ot, then why even bothering wasting time on a ot-forum?
It's kinda possible to reach 100 on a day on every server out.
Oh yeah I forgot, softcores are the impossible one, can't find a single spawn since it's over crowded, go back play softies

~Evul Houndish

Lol. Thats true. Its impossible to lvl up there.

Actually I played softcores a bit last weekend and took lv 189-199 in 1 morning ;p

And I'm on forums cuz I work alot and while doing so, I am able to do whatever I want on the internet :)
Great isn't it?

Actually I played softcores a bit last weekend and took lv 189-199 in 1 morning ;p

And I'm on forums cuz I work alot and while doing so, I am able to do whatever I want on the internet :)
Great isn't it?

:eek: its rly great! Where are u working? :)

The exp rate for a server does not determine wether its high or not. Things like economy (how fast you get money), vocation take part in that aswell. If I see a guy reach lv 100 within I day, I say it's high exp yeah..

Back