• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature First Signature

Klaien

C:\Program Files\Root\
Reaction score
Well, I just took a picture out this tutorial, I took the second picture of part 2: here
And I started to edit it and make it into a signature, well here's my first Signature ever made:
23lgoxl.jpg

(Used Photoshop to make this signature).
I'm new in using Photoshop so I just tested some things out.

Suggestions/ideas or just comments/replies on the Signature are completely welcome. But don't say OOH THIS IS BAD!!! If you say that, please explain what's bad on it so I can learn from it for my signatures in the future.

I will edit this first post with more signatures if they are ready.

Last edited:
@vejsa
Sure, I do what I can do on it. I'll PM you if it's rdy. Btw, what size do you want the image? The same size as what i did on my signature?

@Sorcerers king
thanks =)

Hum.. the same "wideness" but if you can do it a little longer -> way it would be perfect :)

@Vejsa
PM'ed you the first try of your request.
If I need to add some more just say/ask it. =D

Put more work intro your text, looks like you took the bg and just added Klaien in paint :)

Put more effects on the pictures.. It seems like you've just taken an image and cropped it and put some text in the corner..

EDIT:

MY RESULT:

127386762508.png

Regards,
Winnerandy.

Last edited:
Thanks for making my signature! For people who wants to see it look V

Back