• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixing the PvP in Shadowcores

Grozzmo

Reaction score
The PvP system right now isn't working properly for the server at all, the pvp is based on the old tibia and when you took a skull back then people didnt dare to attack you anyway due to respect, that dosent exist here on shadowcores.

So my proposal is simple, when a guy in a GUILD have white skull and someone attack him, the guy attack him gets yellow skull for all in his guild.

This has probably been suggested before, this is a easy and really good fix. The wars will be more fun and so will the pvp be, why? Cause it will be like old tibia, almost no teams fights without war mode now they only skullbash eachother, with this system when a team decides to fight another team with skull they all get yellow which makes it possible for both teams to fight eachother without a warmode (Like old times)

EDIT ********* It would be really nice if this works when you're in a party aswell and get skull, if somebody attack you, every1 in your party can help to defend you.

I really hope you fix this Mark.

Last edited:
a ) login 10 mc with cl with guild near city,
b ) go main char to the city and open skull,
c ) lure some losers to mc's and kill their on cl,
ok.

@Exeus, wow you're probably some skullbasher, this skullbashing is a HUGE problem on the server, this solve the problem easily. Who got time to MC10 MCS? maybe 1 person in a day, that's not a big problem at all, lol.

Please make a poll, this will make the server so much more fun! people can backstabb, and start war right away, you dont need to send warmode and stuff, this will make it possible for a team to dominate the server in a way aswell, the strongest guild will have the advantage and such.

The Skull System is bad in general.
I made a updated skull system that worked similar to this.

Player Attacks Random - Gets White Skull (and anyone can attack him)
Player Defends against Attacker - Gets No Skull
Random Player Attacks White Skull - Gets Green Skull
Random Player Attacks Green Skull - Also gets Green Skull

And you'll only get an unjust for killing non-skulled players.

Basically, the only change needed is make Yellow Skulls visible to everyone, and if you attack a yellow skull you GET a yellow skull.

The main problem with PVP in ShadowCore is:

Mega SD. about 5 mages can easily kill any ek lvl 300+
Paladins underpowered. shit dmg in pvp. Mages laugh when block smocking bolts from them

I used to play Tibia 7.1 when UH the knight's best friend

*Im RP lvl 300 ml 39 fucking nice Heal but my SD is like 100~125

This will for sure be the best fix ever for the server, alot of more fun for everyone!! keep signing this guys! :)

The main problem with PVP in ShadowCore is:

Mega SD. about 5 mages can easily kill any ek lvl 300+
Paladins underpowered. shit dmg in pvp. Mages laugh when block smocking bolts from them

I used to play Tibia 7.1 when UH the knight's best friend

*Im RP lvl 300 ml 39 fucking nice Heal but my SD is like 100~125
so u want a vocation that heals 1,2k+ per sec and can combo 600+? paladins are ok dude, i have a 310 and it is just like it should be
i used to tank like 10 mages with no sio lol

pvp in shadowcore should be:

mages overpowerd, rp useless and ek paper frail

Tibia 7.6 used to be:

mages high damage, EK great walls and RP in the middle

Back
Top Bottom