• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Font color..HELP <3

Arkangel Nyx

Reaction score
This is pretty noob, but i need to change the font of my entire site. ike the font of the texts i write in the news ticker. Which file is that?! I cant find it for the life of me!

REP++

What site do you use? Normaly you have to find the .css file and change the "font-family" if you never worked with it before it can be a bit tricky. Problem with this is that there can be more then 1 font in a website so changing the "main font" may not affect your news ticker because it has it's own font set in the css file.

Here is a css example from Znote ACC:
Code:
body { 
  font: normal .80em arial, sans-serif;
}

I cant remember its so late where i am. Umm yeah i see what your talking about addz but i dont see any indication on what font it is changing, as in where on the website it is changing the font.

In layouts/wr/main.css you have:
Code:
#vt_content {
width: 535px;
padding: 8px 20px 7px 20px;
float: left;
color: #625536;
}

#vt content is your middle "container" where the news is
so for an example if you change "color:#625536;" to "color:#ffffff;" now the text should become white.
Another font example, you can add "font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" and the text should become Arial.

I would recommend you backup the css file before starting to edit it if you're not sure what you are doing.
Im not 100% sure about this as it's harder for me to check the code from here.

Back