• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forum javachat link!

Pedro B.

OpenTibia Official Dev
Reaction score
as OTF has, OTLand should have an IRC Javachat link, since some people might not be able to download an IRC client from their home :p

It could connect to irc.quakenet.org and open #forgottenserver directly, as it is done on OTF(but with #otserv) =O

since OTF is down atm, it would be good to enter on IRC with this :p

Or, you could just implement a shoutbox on the end of the page, seen alot of pages having that. Even myself, on my forum for my otserver I have a shoutbox. I'ts really neat!

Or you could have everyone to learn how to use an irc client and connect. Such as mIRC, HydraIRC (windows) or irssi (linux).

Javachat: http://www.home.no/cato9021/chatme/chat.html
Type the name of a person to highlight them(get their attention).

Edit: changed the url cause of a add.

Last edited:
That'd be much more complicated for some people, if we would just have a shoutbox on the index-page everyone could talk instantly with eachother without having to install things.

That'd be much more complicated for some people, if we would just have a shoutbox on the index-page everyone could talk instantly with eachother without having to install things.

I hope I never see a shout box here, IRC FTW. It's not that hard to have people use a client. With a simple tutorial most normal understanding people would get it working.

Or you could have everyone to learn how to use an irc client and connect. Such as mIRC, HydraIRC (windows) or irssi (linux).

Javachat: http://home.no.net/cato9021/chatme/chat.html
Type the name of a person to highlight them(get their attention).
If it would be like that, I wouldn't have asked this. I myself have CyberScript.

But, sometimes I'm in the house of my uncles(some hundreds kilometers far from my home) and there I'm not allowed to download something. Basically, this is the use for the javachat for me.

Anyways, thanks for that link, Cato ;)

By the way, DO NOT EVER ADD A SHOUTBOX!
It sux :p

Back