• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [10.53] Zortera | 100% Real Map | Roshamuul, Oramond | Cast System [23.12]

Inverx

www.zortera.net
Reaction score
CxBU6wy.png

Welcome to Zortera
...Bringing the newest features with the newest sprites and the newest towns and spawns!

TlspMFJ.gif

Zortera is a server based on Real Tibia with a website trying to look a-like to Real Tibia's one in the aspect of a few pages displayed in our website.

Zortera offers scratch-made features and sprites! We've edited the exhaust more ot-based (Which means the exhaust isn't like the one in Real Tibia, it's more to fit an ot server...), we've fixed most map bugs which stand-out, though we're always open for map bug reports via the forums on the website or by sending any Staff Member in-game a message!

2dsjvxv.png

Perfect Connections from all around the world!
Tested Pings worldwide!

RTH2H60.gif

Zortera offers a lag-free environment which accepts players from all around the world! Our Staff Members offer support in Spanish, Polish and English (All Staff Members speak English fluently, though some offer in English, Polish and Spanish).

2dsjvxv.png

Screenshot
Avoid the teasers and join now!

VBFkIZq.png

2dsjvxv.png

New Items

The items listed below are only obtainable in-game...
Umbral_Master_Spellbook.gif
0AO8Avp.gif

2dsjvxv.png

Automatic Events

Daily events made for everybody!

WarEvent - Full players 1 team "Random" (reward 3-5 points)

RushEvent - Full players 1 team "Random" (reward 3-5 points)WoE (Guilds)

- Full players 1 team "Random" (reward 3-5 points)

Capture the flag (CTF) - Full players 1 team "Random" (reward 3-5 points)

2dsjvxv.png

Live Cast

Share what your doing in-game!
You can start casting by typing the command !cast ingame. You can also start casting with a password, by using the command !cast password.

In order to stop your casting stream type again the command !cast. Login to the server without account name to watch a live cast. If the cast has a password, enter the password in the password login field (still empty account name).

2dsjvxv.png

Launch

Join all the players ready to play!

8jEayif.gif

Tuesday, December 23, 17:00 CET (The day before Christmas)
In order to play Zortera you will need the 10.53 Real Tibia client which can be found here... you'll also need an IP Changer, which can be found here.

Countdown for the launch can be found on the website too, also more information on the latest news!

2dsjvxv.png

See you in-game
On the 23rd of December...

mf8CBsb.gif

Last edited:
seems good! but you need to fix the download page and the top text in the donation page is in portugese i think.. little weird for a server from france

Just logged in, it looks really good :)
Hope that there will be more players ;p
Good luck:)

Thanks guys.

Level up rewards have been added to latest news, enjoy!

tpD5RZEAE.png

Isnt that spoofing?...
This account is not associated with us. However, we do let players have more than one character logged in their accounts. I'm sure these characters are training. I don't see the need to post this on my threads too.

Tibia have 4 vocations. Why create 7 character with duplicated vocations... That sound just wieard.

Tibia have 4 vocations. Why create 7 character with duplicated vocations... That sound just wieard.
Hello,
I don't see why you keep flaming. First of all, it's not spoofing because the characters are not ours. I currently went in website and they are not logged in at-all. Thank you, ni idea why you're surfing my web and taking your time to post here with screenshots, I have a life I'm celebrating Christmas. Oh, and Merry Christmas :)

I dont flame. I'm just telling for its for your best, Because servers like this will be banned because of that reason... I'm not here to flame or something, Just telling you.

I dont celebrating christmas because im muslim..

I dont flame. I'm just telling for its for your best, Because servers like this will be banned because of that reason... I'm not here to flame or something, Just telling you.

I dont celebrating christmas because im muslim..
Banned for having a player in our server with several characters online training? No more posts please, useless

Back