• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] - 7.72 Celestia [Taurus] [HR] [AntiBot] STARTS NOW!

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Taurus is hosted by the Celestia Community!
The server is built upon the real CipSoft map as it was during the 7.72 era​

Servername: Taurus
Version: 7.72
Client: Custom - (AntiBot) - .ZIP - .RAR

Specifications:

Traveling by boat is free of charge
Share Experience function in party yields 20% extra experience to the players in the party
  • Experience is custom, you will only need 238 experience for level 8
  • Skilling is 20x
  • Magic is 10x
  • Loot is 2x
  • Spawn is 2x
Conjuring runes and arrows
-All the conjuring spells yields double the amount of what you would get on CipSoft Tibia.
Example ultimate healing runes yields 2 charges.
Runes bought in shops has regular charges.
Nothing is set in stone on this server and we are open to suggestions and feedback to improve in every aspect.

Stuff that didn't exist in 7.72 that is here
Rashid - Above Edron Depot
Pits of Inferno Dragon Lord spawn. If soft boots quest is wanted it can be implemented.

Server will be available to play 1/9/2015 at 9 AM CET

Last edited:
Looking forward to giving this server a try, too. The different experience table sounds interesting.

Regards,
Cody

Server is online and I am online. Feel free to join and message me if you need any assistance.
GM Taek in-game.

Decided to hand out 10 free premium fruits (last 14 days) to the first 10 people that reach level 20
Premium will allow you to rent houses, have premium outfits and form guilds.
Without premium you will be able to do EVERYTHING expect rent houses, have premium outfits and form guilds.

Staff is great, Server is great...
the only thing that is annoying is that sorc's are waaaaaaaaay to OP.
I agree that PvP is part of the game for sure, but if there are 3 childish pk noob's (sorcs OFC) reaping all Players on the Server,
and destroying the little community that the Server has, it aint funny anymore.
That shit is destroying Servers and there is no way to reduce this shit beside increasing frag time and ofc Non-PvP mode.
I could also live with Non-Pvp, because im strict against PvP it sucks in Tibia anyway :rolleyes: But most Players won't.

Staff is great, Server is great...
the only thing that is annoying is that sorc's are waaaaaaaaay to OP.
I agree that PvP is part of the game for sure, but if there are 3 childish pk noob's (sorcs OFC) reaping all Players on the Server,
and destroying the little community that the Server has, it aint funny anymore.
That shit is destroying Servers and there is no way to reduce this shit beside increasing frag time and ofc Non-PvP mode.
I could also live with Non-Pvp, because im strict against PvP it sucks in Tibia anyway :rolleyes: But most Players won't.
There was actually an error with the PVP damage being too high. Who are you in-game shoot me a message and we'll sort it

I think I like the experience table a lot better on this server.. Keeping the original monster experience, but reducing the amount of experience to get to each level is quite nice.

Regards,
Cody

I think I like the experience table a lot better on this server.. Keeping the original monster experience, but reducing the amount of experience to get to each level is quite nice.

Regards,
Cody
Would you rather see something like this for Aquarius and Virgo?

I don't think I'd mind that experience on Aquarius.
Of course, the rates could use an adjustment.. or just modify them to match the new experience table.

Regards,
Cody

so why did you changed runes damage to be like 7.72 but yet your advertise this like a 7.72 retro server using 7.4 formula? With all the change you should just say its now a 7.72 and not mention 7.4 anymore cause theres a big difference betweek 7.72 and 7.4.

so why did you changed runes damage to be like 7.72 but yet your advertise this like a 7.72 retro server using 7.4 formula? With all the change you should just say its now a 7.72 and not mention 7.4 anymore cause theres a big difference betweek 7.72 and 7.4.
Good point, thanks!

Ill be on for a little while whilst I am bored at work.. Anyone care to train for a little? lol.

Regards,
Cody

Server is really good and it makes really fun to Play. Too bad that most of the Players from the first day's quitted.
I find that the exhaust is too long when you shoot an sd.
Im lvl 58 now and I can't properly hunt DL's, because of the exhaust, I always die there.
and hunting draggy is just too boring :(

Back