• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] | Gamelaots |Evolution Map| PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun |StartTo Day 28.2.2024

Server Website/AAC
http://gamelaot.sytes.net/
Server Address
gamelaot.sytes.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

abdala ragab

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I wish to present a unique server that is Latest News - GamelaOts (http://gamelaot.sytes.net/)
my dear ,
We are happy to announce that gamelaOT will be launched today, at 17:00 PM (CET). gamelaOT is a Custom Evolution OT PvP-E 8.60 server, created to provide fun and smooth gameplay for our dedicated players, a fun OT that can bring you great old memories, please feel free to join us!

gamelaot.png
IP : Gamelaot.sytes.net
Port : 7171
Client : 8.60
Host : France

Experience Stages :

1 - 300 = 200x
301 - 400 = 120x
401 - 500 = 80x
501 - 150 = 70x
601 - 200 = 50x
701 - 250 = 40x
801 - 300 = 30x
901 - 350 = 20x
1001 - 400 = 10x
1101 - 425 = 5x
1201 - Infinite = 3x

Skills Rate = 30x
Magic Rate = 50x
Loot Rate = 8x
Exp From Players = 3x

More Features :
4+ Events
Auto Loot System
Super Spawns
Custom Spells
upgrade items
upgrade health/mana
Dodge/critical
SHop Tokens In Game
And more other systems

Guys Im playing that server since it started and from my experience by playing ot servers for 10+ years I can tell you that this is a sick evolution ot. It's a must have! All vocations are balanced and you can get a lot of great stuff even without spending any real cash. See ya arround hopefully

/Matti

We are thrilled to announce that we have made some new additions to today's update. The quest for LVL 1000 (100 points) has been finished, and new hunting grounds in the city have been relocated south of the city teleport. A task system that features daily and regular tasks with unexpected rewards. Our expectation is that you will find the newest addition enjoyable and will continue to support us by playing Gamela and telling your friends about it.
No Pay To Win

You keep mentioning 'No Pay To Win' but I keep seeing all the top players running with donation equipment + weapons?

There is no better gear or what?

Not to mention all the consumables and temporary boosts you can buy from donation shop, perhaps we have a different understanding of No Pay To Win means.

I mean you can get all the donation eq by farming ingame same with the boosts and stamina refills. It takes about an hour to get 6 times 20 mins boosts. Play and try the server first before making any complaints.

You keep mentioning 'No Pay To Win' but I keep seeing all the top players running with donation equipment + weapons?

There is no better gear or what?

Not to mention all the consumables and temporary boosts you can buy from donation shop, perhaps we have a different understanding of No Pay To Win means.
There is a task that gives points, a daily title that also gives points, and there you can buy points in exchange for tokens within the game
Dreep Top Level
He did not donate a single penny
There are also more who don't donate and get the best items
You can try the server first and then comment

Back