• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Albania 7.4 Old School RPG || Anti-Bot Client || Anti DDoS || Launch 31/03 at 20.00

Pietia

Reaction score
Albania 7.4 Old School RPG Server Launch 31/03 at 20.00 GMT+1

You can download client on our website:
Ip of the website: http://albaniaot.com

Main Features of Albania 7.4 Real Map Server
After month of testing and bug fixing it is finally here !!!
  • 7.4 Gameplay no pz on boats, luring of monsters is possible , parcel traps and uh traps!
  • Real Tibia Map
  • Real Tibia Quests
  • Real Tibia Dialog NpcS
  • All oldschool runes and spells with correct formulas
  • Fair shop system without items
  • Free premium for everyone!
  • High Uptime, Lag Free Server
  • Custom antibot client with DirectX9 suport
  • Manual aiming
  • Anti DDoS system both network and server-sided
  • Shared experience!!! There is also experience bonus when you share experience with your friend!
  • Task system!!!
  • Poi dragon lords exists
  • Owner of the Server is Pietia known for OT development and his old 8.6 open tibia servers
  • Low rates
  • Stage System
  • 2x regen rates (hp mana)
  • 2x charge runes

Stage System:
from lvl 1 to 20 = 12x
from lvl 21 to 40 = 9x
from lvl 41 to 60 = 7x
from lvl 61 to 70 = 6x
from lvl 71 to 80 = 5x
from lvl 81 to 130 = 3x
from lvl 131 to 170 = 2x
from lvl 171 to xxx = 1.5x

magic lvl 4x
skills 8x
loot 3x

Frag System:

Frags to red skull per day = 3
Frags to red skull per week = 14
Frags to red skull per month = 60
twice as much = ban for 2 days.
check frags with command !frags

Please report bugs in here only !:
http://albaniaot.com/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_board&id=5

I have also bought an advertisment on otservlist.org top countdown so maybe it will bring some more players !

Last edited:
Starting a server in this moment makes no sence, Tibianus will lead the next few weeks for sure..
Anyways, good luck :)

To start of Albania 7.4 RPG Server remains:
0 days, 20 hours, 37 minutes 27 seconds!

Does the conjure spells create double the amounts as well? Such as bolts and arrows. Also do you need a golden account in order to use the shared experience?

Starting a server in this moment makes no sence, Tibianus will lead the next few weeks for sure..
Anyways, good luck :)
Tibianus will lead? Lead in what? Number of MCs online? pls bro

Looks promising, I like the mix of lowrate and double rune charges, but the regen should be more than 2x imo :)
You should also check the pally/ek dmg formulas so they aren't too low and perhaps make a level 15 pvp protection so there wont be lvl 8 pallys trying to kill u while making runes

Remove Golden Account for shared experience. In general there are a lot of donations already, which of non are your ideas. Classicus, Tibianus and this server are practicly identicle. I have a hard time beliving this took months of "hard work".

2. Cheating

f) Playing on more than one account at the same time ("multi-clienting").

Uuuuuu isnt good :/

Are paladin and knights dmg boosted?
Knights and paladins dmg's are same as it were on 7.4 Tibia . I belive that PvP there is excellent compared to rl-tibia now.
Tibianus will lead? Lead in what? Number of MCs online? pls bro

Looks promising, I like the mix of lowrate and double rune charges, but the regen should be more than 2x imo :)
You should also check the pally/ek dmg formulas so they aren't too low and perhaps make a level 15 pvp protection so there wont be lvl 8 pallys trying to kill u while making runes
There will be alot of noob chars that will trap entrances etc I won't do that.
Remove Golden Account for shared experience. In general there are a lot of donations already, which of non are your ideas. Classicus, Tibianus and this server are practicly identicle. I have a hard time beliving this took months of "hard work".
I belive I can do that.
2. Cheating

f) Playing on more than one account at the same time ("multi-clienting").

Uuuuuu isnt good :/
You can have up to 3 characters from 1 IP. Rules wasn't updated.

Really, what is unique about your server? Everything is copy and paste, with the addition of more donations (this is not a good thing).

Really, what is unique about your server? Everything is copy and paste, with the addition of more donations (this is not a good thing).
To be honest if you don't like 7.4 tibia you can play other servers.

Agreed. Every week a couple of oldschool comming up... but none ever showed anything unique

Back