• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia v2 - 7.4 [BUGFREE, STABLEST SERVER]

Extibia should be?

• Client 7.4

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Client 7.1

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Extibia

Reaction score
NOTE: USE v2.extibia.com to go through our website!

After couple of months and Extibia v1 finally we are ready to invite you to extibia v2 lands. Totally bugfree and no lags to all contents of world. I just proofed how it works on v1 server.
V2.Extibia.com is a real tibia map project - replica of 7.4 map included all quests, pvp system, pvm system.
We have almost the best copy of 7.4 times, I mean - monsters behaviors and other things, which you loved on 7.4 gameplay.

Host: v2.extibia.com
Port: 7171
Client: Custom 7.4 included Anti-Bot system
Server date start: 13.12.2014 -19:00 CET

ExpRate:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x20
From 21 To 30 - x12
From 31 To 50 - x8
From 51 To 75 - x6
From 76 To 90 - x4
From 91 To 110 -x3
From 110 - x2

v2.Extibia.com is based on newest trunk with 7.4 funcionality, so you can forget about crashes or lags.
The project is located in strong datacenter with full ddos protected.

Extra features:
- task system, you can take your task in Grizzly Adams, south-west from magic shop in thais.
- experience share party
- party experience bonus
- promotion will cost 10,000 gold coins
- PoI Dragon lords, without PoI Quest

Golden Account features:
- Instant access to both Djinn fortresses
- Light in the client
- Ability to hunt with shared party experience
- 1% less death loss
- 10% more experience for golden account players
- All outfits
- Loot messages from monsters

hDdAspd.png
NGMguOu.png

uXP1cpp.png
EcUpneu.png

taskexample1.png

I hope you'll enjoy our server for a long time!
See you at the launch!

NOTE: We are still working on Extibia Client!

v2.Extibia.com is based on newest trunk with 7.4 funcionality, so you can forget about crashes or lags.
The project is located in strong datacenter with full ddos protected.
still cant understand how you made it without no lags, no crash ,while some guys try to ping and ddos this serv, good job guys.
What about Hydras ? u will add em ?
Djinns no more for free?
You will be able to hunt task with party team ? I mean everyone from party will get kill for monster or just one player?
To take a reward for task ,what I have to write to Adams ? reward or report like last time?
How many frags to rs,ban ? Daily frags?
Server date start: 13.12.2014 -19:00 CET
Why Saturday not Friday

and most important thing
Will extibiacam work ?

cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Why punio? Because we have fixed the bug which you were abusing with whole of your team? haters gonna hate. Grzonas is sent from faloria creator so don't mind him, as faloria creator is the only one accusing us of hacking. Well, we use password encryption in our database, and its impossible for us to check players passwords. Good luck with destroying our reputation, as it is solid :) see you at v2.extibia.com

hahaha yea punio cant hack gm and cant be rich by using bugs + he cant open bot so yeee its shit ots ... omfg fucking stupid kid

hes mad cause he cant ddos this server ;// so sad :(((

Fuck your noob server , Extibia fucking corrupt Polack host it.
Dont recommend this shit.

Can you tell me, why you're calling that Extibia is corrupted?

dont play this trash corrupted server whose owner is a fucking hacker and retard

And the same to you? We are corrupted because of? We just don't get it, what you are talking about.

Grzonas and Punio:
Are you mad, because you can't get HIGH TOP level on stability server without any bugs to get cash etc?

still cant understand how you made it without no lags, no crash ,while some guys try to ping and ddos this serv, good job guys.
What about Hydras ? u will add em ?
Djinns no more for free?
You will be able to hunt task with party team ? I mean everyone from party will get kill for monster or just one player?
To take a reward for task ,what I have to write to Adams ? reward or report like last time?
How many frags to rs,ban ? Daily frags?

Why Saturday not Friday

and most important thing
Will extibiacam work ?

cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!

As we said, we are on a way to fix extibiaCam so it will works perfectly.
Yes, we are improving a function, so every player in party will get task monster counted.
About Grizzly Adams, it will be work like on Extibia - Hi > Report > TASKNAME > yes
Frags to get redskull: 4, time of redskull: 32 hours, and YES - there is JUST daily frags.
Today I gonna make complete list of what has been fixed from previous edition etc, so you can guys see how much GOOD job we made in few days.
In those few days, we are ready to start BIG server.
We have also descreased a loot from necromancers, because they was dropping bohs like a rat cheese :D

Please make rates a bit smaller.
Like this :

From 1 To 7 - x20
From 8 To 20 - x15
From 21 To 30 - x10
From 31 To 50 - x7
From 51 To 75 - x5
From 76 To 90 - x4
From 91 To 110 -x3
From 110 - x2

with all due respect, this just seems like another boring 7.4 ot, exact copy of your last one which died in like a week because people got bored

you should have tried a 7.1 or something..

was stable etc etc but too many 7.4 to select from i would play an 7.1 better

I am pass thru that with anticus but i meant no level doors, 7.1 quest system, 7.1 mechanics etc.

Those things you told are just a bad idea. If there won't be level doors, you can easy get rich.
Also I can say that on 7.1-7.4 tibia clients there wasn't tasks, share exp etc and you wanted it - why? Because that's good system for OT.

Those things you told are just a bad idea. If there won't be level doors, you can easy get rich.
Also I can say that on 7.1-7.4 tibia clients there wasn't tasks, share exp etc and you wanted it - why? Because that's good system for OT.

I really dont like task system

why would anyone vote for a 7.1 just for the sprites? when anticus topic was up most of the people wanted 7.1 gameplay the owner just tried to justify everything because he dint want to do the job or dont know how to. dont start lying or you will end up like anticus and oldero.

nah this serv had its chanced and failed horribly, if u want people to give it another shot even after that you'll have to make it really highrate, people aint gonna waste time here again.

nah this serv had its chanced and failed horribly, if u want people to give it another shot even after that you'll have to make it really highrate, people aint gonna waste time here again.

Failed cause of you guys, you just saw one bug then quit instead of try to give another chance. As you can see, players called Extibia as the best server nowadays, because of our activity. You won't waste there any of your time, if you like to play 7.4 client it's the best choice because of bugfree and stable server. Extibia is still online, you can log-in there and test it lol.

lvl 100 in 2h and im in ;)
Go 8.6+ tibia then.

why would anyone vote for a 7.1 just for the sprites? when anticus topic was up most of the people wanted 7.1 gameplay the owner just tried to justify everything because he dint want to do the job or dont know how to. dont start lying or you will end up like anticus and oldero.

Why should I lie? I'm taking everything serious, I am not a person who try to lie to players to get them on the server.
I showed you it on Extibia v1 that I do really care about players opinion.

Failed cause of you guys, you just saw one bug then quit instead of try to give another chance. As you can see, players called Extibia as the best server nowadays, because of our activity. You won't waste there any of your time, if you like to play 7.4 client it's the best choice because of bugfree and stable server. Extibia is still online, you can log-in there and test it lol.

Go 8.6+ tibia then.

Why should I lie? I'm taking everything serious, I am not a person who try to lie to players to get them on the server.
I showed you it on Extibia v1 that I do really care about players opinion.

i agree some of you quitted for some stupid bugs that were fixed but i still agree if you are going to make a 7.1 you need to make it 7.1 except for banishment system

Back