• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] HelveticaOT | Custom-Evo | Mid Rate | NEW STARTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vingo

Reaction score
CBvPaNo.png

IP: HelveticaOT.net
Port: 7171

200 Premium points at level 300
250 Premium points at level 350
300 Premium points at level 400
400 Premium points at level 450
500 Premium points at level 500

HelveticaOT Temple

CGHKJzR.jpg

Addon room!

0wNaKO2.jpg

Spawn / Quest room!

eSHecQF.jpg

*~~Exp stages~~*

1 - 50 level, 50x
51 - 100 level, 30x
101 - 150 level, 20x
151 - 201 level, 15x
201 - 230 level, 10x
231 - 250 level, 5x
251 - 270 level, 3x
271 - 290 level, 2x
291 - 300 level, 1x
301 - 350 level, 0.5x
351 - 400 level, 0.3x
401+ level, 0.1x

Exp from players: 0.8x
Skill rate: 10x
Magic rate: 7x
Loot rate: 3x

DH7LbzZ.png

Last edited:
Post some pictures, looks really sad coming in here seeing this.

We are going to post pictures soon, just waiting for more players i dont want to take pictures where you see no players just looks like a dead server then.
Great plan, can't wait to see some pictures :)

I checked it out a bit & it looks promising. I'll definitely come play some after the countdown

God Helvetica your just a wank*r. B4 you said it wouldn't reset but now hmm. Hope your server dies in a black hole.

God Helvetica your just a wank*r. B4 you said it wouldn't reset but now hmm. Hope your server dies in a black hole.
Server hasnt even started. It's almost impossible today to get players on a server without countdown advertise. Also if you played in the beta version you will keep ur items. With other words you will have a small advantage when the server starts. The "reset" as you call it was already planned and announced on the website. So why didnt you read more careful before you open your mouth with a statement like that?

At the beginning i asked(and others) you in game and you said there server is fully online and will be resets.

At the beginning i asked(and others) you in game and you said there server is fully online and will be resets.
Dude what are you whining about? It was obviously in beta, what did you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back