• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics, custom client. Harsh Anti-Bot (Start May 2, 18:00 CET)

Change runes charge what ppl makes I wasting too much time for make 100 gfb ;d

Recommended. If someone needs something catch me in-game, Junpa or Junpa ek.

Why there is exevo gran mas frigo/exevo frigo hur but there is no exura san/exori san/exevo mas san? Also why my holy missile (adori san) hits like light magic missile? o_O

Why there is exevo gran mas frigo/exevo frigo hur but there is no exura san/exori san/exevo mas san? Also why my holy missile (adori san) hits like light magic missile? o_O
Paladins is not sorcerers in LegerianOT. they have their own stuffs you have to discover.
That's why paladins do not have any "magical" instant attack spells.
However they're the online ones that is logical to make holy missiles, which also have a part in LegerianOT.

Things need to be discovered

We tested assassins star's with junpa i hitted 5 times with 3 assassins stars 2 x 70 to him and 3x miss -.^ he hit 320 with terra hur on me so 150lv gonna hit me 500-600 with wave? and 300lvl with 1k+ to player with wave? Are u retarded? Paladin gonna hit 400 max with power bolt at 100lvl and at 300lvl only exori con/sd dmg gonna be higher but still small i need exevo mas san and exori san because mages got FRIGO/TERA/FLAM/VIS/MORT and monsters have weakness and resistance

There's currently 100 players online, Players record was 100 players on 10th May 2014 18:57.

something should be done about the skills rate, i have 40 pally with 60 distance and 16mlvl, on real tibia if i had 16mlvl on a pally id have like 85-90 distance already... skills need to be upped otherwise it will be a server of only sorcerers

something should be done about the skills rate, i have 40 pally with 60 distance and 16mlvl, on real tibia if i had 16mlvl on a pally id have like 85-90 distance already... skills need to be upped otherwise it will be a server of only sorcerers

80 skills at level 100 as paladin is good skills.
Skills are slower, yes.. but more powerful!

Ok, can u tell us why are u runing so many mc's? There are like 20 ppls online rest are ur mcs

G2mZLpn.png

NGgsCY0.png

As most players are aware, there's a new isle coming up to discover.
The new isle have been under construction for 3 days now and today I can show the first pictures from the game. (these screens were taken from inside Legerian.net, however the isle is not accessible for any players).
The new isle will be released when it's fully completed.
It will include a lot of mysteries, many quests and lots of tasks.

Venroth
A former royal city, overtaken by nature over time and fallen into a ruin.
Many people have lost their homes and shops, and have decided to flee away from this once a royal city.
But some are stubborn, and have decided to call for help, offering whatever they can, to those who can help them.

(Images are from an uncompleted map, so many bugs and empty areas will be visible)
2u5xawz.jpg

2lkpok5.jpg

29o0apz.jpg

14ki8so.jpg

Please fix entrance door to ice witch tower at barbarian camp :// they are closed.....

^#Fixed

Last edited:
Looks really good, but what happened to playerbase? :p Also, are there any trainers, offline trainers?

Yeah, already browsed all the website :> BTW, you should make the trainers with dual machines, so your shielding actually goes up as intended