• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know iryont have sold chars to players etc but i love tibianic so much i'll spread lies it never happen nobody knows who i am yet i have team big 60 players i know best anyone saying different is troll

okkkkkkkk

As everyone knew.. Tibianic HR was only the 4fun server without the official Tibianic status. Everyone know what will happen with HR and he was only created for war teams and a bit of advertisement.

Good lucks with buying chars from war teams. None can stop randoms players to sell them out, but none from Tibianics crew would help you at old Tibianic, as they won't do deals like these now. So stop accusing and crying with Ingens.

I can assure only that there is many people with rpg status who are willing to pay and play here. You will see at the server start. If you don't like it and the server administration isn't fitting you.. you can try other servers. Find me some better place. I won't defend owners of the server, but I will for sure defend the Tibianic's community and the gameplay here.

If you would be adult enough, you would know that 5h~ per week are enough to have some fum with playing a game such as this. The long term server without resets is what old players need. If someone will get 70 lv in 2 months and others will get in 1 year, who cares? That games is only a freetime hobby.

a better place then this 1x? 2x tibianic is/was a better place untill the SAINT iryont interfeered with the community and 1 of the 2 war teams (keep in mind there will ALWAYS be 2 sides on 7.4 servers, not more not less) left and it died and that is why this 1x server is even opening now, cuz the server DIED thanks to what? the war teams, the war teams makes and brakes any server because they bring 2 things; online count and money.

infact, before the war teams came to tibianic (2x) what was it? it was 30-40 ppl online peak hours and what will happen to tibianic 1x when 1 or 2 of the sides gets bored and quits? same thing but faster on 1x, who will sit and hunt guards for 14hours to get lvl 70 to 71 to lose it in a battle during the evening? nobody, there will be so many fking charlovers and whatever u say brother, RPGERS will NEVER be able to make a server popular, its always been like that, always will.

anyways, i wont "troll" this topic anymore, but remember who warned u when u realize the truth in some months :)

imo tibianic died due to the levels people had, the wars got so boring when everyone were 150+ in the wars

200 vouchers sold for a total of 2000 euros, by now only. Iryont you are just a scum and a moneywhore. Why not giving the same fair chance to everyone? Your desesperation for money makes me sick.

Shout the fuck up. Everyone. Server didnt start yet and you are sitting 24/7 on this forum and writing bullshits. PATHETIC

Shout the fuck up. Everyone. Server didnt start yet and you are sitting 24/7 on this forum and writing bullshits. PATHETIC
Bullshits? He posted this information on tibianic.org forums. I dont need to lie you polish nitwit.

@up

Get a life, no one forces you to read or post in here and by persisting on doing it, just shows your lack of social life.

Im out, wont feed more trolls.

As much as I hate spamming, I hate more an average developed people... ehh, there have come a sad times ...

As I have pointed in my earlier posts, I have spoken with many teams and with much more random players. More then 50+ players are willing to play here, but it doesn't show that they will be a one team? Does it? I'm really offended to answer back to 'teens' like you. I was trying to help Tibianic, even though I'm only the random player here. I don't have nothing common with Iryont, so? I just want to play like most of us, at the fair and lowerrate server.

Tibianics v1 and v2 weren't fair enough dua to too easy pg times and a many different bugs, but now? I haven't found any major problem. Even the random players from other servers are understanding the VOUCHER idea. It should help the starting community and won't kill the normal Tibianic server.

If there will come 50 players or even 150+ players after the New Year, it will be a success. My friends and I, we are much more elder players then You. When we were showing our skills in times when there was only a guild-channel and there haven't been any voice communicators, we were fighting all around Antica and Isara...and who cares? Our days have passed and we can spend now only a couple of hours weekly, it doesn't matter.

The game is only to give some fun. Rpg, pvp or even only a skill goals... It doesn't matter. So please stop being such a hater.

Vouchers are more a like premium accounts in the past. After server start, you had a 2 weeks pause.. only a premium players could start the server. It isn't nothing bad. Anyway... there is a christmas time and later will come a new year parties, so who cares? Normal players will start it after the new year pass. Stop crying boy. Ask your parents for money or get a job, for a someone of us that 10 euroes isn't even a 1/4 of 1h equivalent and for others it's the whole day or working, but people can buy it anyway...

If you want to play, buy it also to help server with best firewalls, hosting service and Tibianic administration, which is a legal company since last year.

Last edited:
@up

Get a life, no one forces you to read or post in here and by persisting on doing it, just shows your lack of social life.

Im out, wont feed more trolls.
So if im posting /eplying on forums it means i lack of social life? So you do aswell? I dont really get your point maybe you are just plain stupid. Just get out and get some fresh air.

Btw if for next 5 days you cant get 10euro then you should just kill yourself looser :D <jk about killing>
No matter if u are 12,15,18+

HI if i buy voucher code it will by on my mail?
And how long i have to wait?

Last edited:
Please reconsider the rates..... I know you wont make a HR but tibianic HR was probably the best/most fun OT to ever come out, maybe we can find a middle ground..

The rates are perfect, its going to be slow and thats exactly what we need for a proper server. Trust me, this will feel like real tibia :)

If there will come 50 players or even 150+ players after the New Year, it will be a success. My friends and I, we are much more elder players then You. When we were showing our skills in times when there was only a guild-channel and there haven't been any voice communicators, we were fighting all around Antica and Isara...and who cares? Our days have passed and we can spend now only a couple of hours weekly, it doesn't matter.

The game is only to give some fun. Rpg, pvp or even only a skill goals... It doesn't matter. So please stop being such a hater.

Vouchers are more a like premium accounts in the past. After server start, you had a 2 weeks pause.. only a premium players could start the server. It isn't nothing bad. Anyway... there is a christmas time and later will come a new year parties, so who cares? Normal players will start it after the new year pass. Stop crying boy. Ask your parents for money or get a job, for a someone of us that 10 euroes isn't even a 1/4 of 1h equivalent and for others it's the whole day or working, but people can buy it anyway...

If you want to play, buy it also to help server with best firewalls, hosting service and Tibianic administration, which is a legal company since last year.

Have you played Isara back in old times ? If yes when was it (years) ? I'm wondering because I played there too from summer 2004 till 2009. My name in game was same as on this forum. Been on Galad's side.

About the topic. Such low rates should ensure long server survival. It will be quite a pain to buy blessings, aol, take back experience if you die at 70-80lvl+. It's gonna take a lot of time to reach decent level.

I've started playing tibia since 7.3 so I can say that this server is highly recommended for people who wants to waste their time playing tibia but yeah, there are also great memories and Pymyn^, for example - will agree with me for sure.

Witam Cię Pymyn i pozdrawiam serdecznie ;)
Praber.

a better place then this 1x? 2x tibianic is/was a better place untill the SAINT iryont interfeered with the community and 1 of the 2 war teams (keep in mind there will ALWAYS be 2 sides on 7.4 servers, not more not less) left and it died and that is why this 1x server is even opening now, cuz the server DIED thanks to what? the war teams, the war teams makes and brakes any server because they bring 2 things; online count and money.

infact, before the war teams came to tibianic (2x) what was it? it was 30-40 ppl online peak hours and what will happen to tibianic 1x when 1 or 2 of the sides gets bored and quits? same thing but faster on 1x, who will sit and hunt guards for 14hours to get lvl 70 to 71 to lose it in a battle during the evening? nobody, there will be so many fking charlovers and whatever u say brother, RPGERS will NEVER be able to make a server popular, its always been like that, always will.

anyways, i wont "troll" this topic anymore, but remember who warned u when u realize the truth in some months :)
If you blame about rate you can always play somewhere else, this is most likely real tibia, or will be, you needed to think twice before taking pZ or risking yourself in any pvp actions. Its normal that most of the noobs back in the days now can be pvp experienced, as most of the servers you played you didnt care about your character cos it was too Easy, ye bro youve been playing easy servers for practice, but this is a real one, lets see what you got.

It is actually very good that people will care about their chars and will actually take care of them. No stupid running around not caring if people die etc, I'm sure there will still be plenty of battles as it always is on servers like this, just with more care this time.

Honestly, judging from the amount of people that used to post on the real tibia forums about an oldschool server (such as this one will be, 7.4ish), this server has huge potential to grow. There should be some way to reach all of them with this news, I bet a lot of people would chose to play here over playing real tibia.

Status
Not open for further replies.