• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
on realots hunting dragons from lvl 60 was safe, lvl 60 means that u cant get oneshoted, from lvl 70 u start profit here, dont tell me anything other cuz i was playing there every time as mage

my feedback to your ots. i logged in type utevo lux and E wasnt working, went options and remove wasd walking and still had same problem, after some hours i wanted to play but i saw 50 ppl online
imo you should add wands, and if u called ots h rate how the fuck after 8 hours with that huge mana regen it was only lvl 55 ?
The client problem is 100% on you. Just remove Both options
So you Didnt die once fr.o.m. Lvl 60 by dragons? I Remeber your death list bro xD

So you Didnt die once fr.o.m. Lvl 60 by dragons? I Remeber your death list bro xD

Will you guys fix task bug today / update task rewards? :)

Edit: Knight's damage is fine now (still lower than classicus, though), but thanks for the patch.

Ever
Will you guys fix task bug today / update task rewards? :)

Edit: Knight's damage is fine now (still lower than classicus, though), but thanks for the patch.
everything Will be improved. Hoppfully today! Ond is sleepibg and i have hard shifts at work at weekends.
i hope People Will see that we are improving and come back :) still bot to late!

you CANT get oneshoted at lvl 60+ by dragon

say on trade channel are betetr "assistances" than you shit noob

I think you guys need to shorten the fragtime as well,

Day: 4 (red skull:5)
Week: 4 (red skull:0)
Month: 4 (red skull:0)
Kills to ban: 6. (Max kills to avoid ban: 1)

^This can be complicated to understand, and i seem to have one frag for ban, even though it was over 15 hours since i killed someone. This fragsystem might work out better on a lowrate.

Maybe simplify it, 1 frag / 6 hours

Thanks for the feedback.

• We've decided to allow people to trade with the djinns for free. You have to relog your character for this change to initiate.
  • Tasks has been altered. Basically, less amounts to kill and higher rewards.

The bugs will be addressed as fast we possibly can. But I'd love for someone to describe to me how the task-killing part should work.
Outside party,

Case 1:
Everyone who deals damage get the kill

Case 2:
Only 4 or less that damage the creature get the kill

In party,

Case 1:
Everyone in party get the kill, with or without damage

Case 2:
Everyone in party get the kill, if they have dealt damage

Case 3:
Only 4 or less can get the kill, with or without damage (if so, how do we choose this, by range to monster?)

Case 3:
Only 4 or less can get the creature, if they dealt damage (

Classicus had a really good task system

Requirements: Party, and a level-limit (f.e people have to be within 20 levels of each other)

f.e, if a partie's highest level is 100, people have to be level 80 +.

4 people get the task, as long as they deal any amount of damage.

Edit: The skull system seems a bit wierd. Currently, there are white skulls, yellow skulls and green skulls. What's the differense between them?

Edit: Spawn-rate seems a bit slow

Edit: Redskull can just randomly disspare.

Last edited:
2me8v0o.png

I'd say soon Koval, and buggier than ever!

i knew it because its bugs everywhere and ond is like fribben he know everything better

i knew it because its bugs everywhere and ond is like fribben he know everything better

Atleast Ond is kinda trying, ggwp is just being a kid on the forums spamming that we're all noobs cuz we want easy server, then few hours later admits he was wrong :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back