• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no point in turning it back online because I know exactly what will happen. Perhaps when the attacker has faded away, it will be better.

when realistic-war is online then is always something to do

You'll just have to wait until the threat of being ddos is gone, of course there's always a threat because somebody will always dislike servers, but when oldera is down the biggest threat is gone =x

Ond can you explain for me what dangerous is for you when you make it back online ?? Something can happend with your connection or what?? because when it's onlny crashing your server it's not problem you dont think ? We love you and your server. That is the best war server of 7.x tibia in all world and you give much good feeling for ppl with make it online.
Please OND think about it one more time, think about ppl who waiting only for your server like me. Rlly miss realistic

My name is : Tures Tos
Respect for OND !

Ond can you explain for me what dangerous is for you when you make it back online ?? Something can happend with your connection or what?? because when it's onlny crashing your server it's not problem you dont think ? We love you and your server. That is the best war server of 7.x tibia in all world and you give much good feeling for ppl with make it online.
Please OND think about it one more time, think about ppl who waiting only for your server like me. Rlly miss realistic

My name is : Tures Tos
Respect for OND !

You're dumb or what? read previous Ond replys, he's not only one user of his internet thats why DDoS is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back