• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see this. The new client was awesome! I simply can't understand why so many people is cheating at this game.

[video=youtube;Oyfqns17Z5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyfqns17Z5Q[/video]
I have 10 movies spam me sd + burst on 1 time and all time shot me very fast it is impossible for a normal player.

Last edited:
Seeing all the botters on the 7.72 client, make me wonder how many people bot on mastercores lawl.
Kinda makes me understand why Cipsoft added hotkeys to their client..

Was following Zelmerloev and Rex and from what I could see you SD'd under roof, you and epicman

Seeing all the botters on the 7.72 client, make me wonder how many people bot on mastercores lawl.

If Cipsoft would only have 1 of realsofts 100% working auto-botdetect tool. ;(

If Cipsoft would only have 1 of realsofts 100% working auto-botdetect tool. ;(
if blackD/tibiabotNG/elfbot would target realots client they would work around the bot detect-tool in a week.

yeah its quite understandable, many people blame cipsoft for ruining the game when it was the actual players fault

Some lucky sds, weak proof.
[video=youtube;P5tXTK-7mK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5tXTK-7mK4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Ots need good gm active all time on game.
Gm offline = kids bots play on all version.

ffs delete knights man i hate that vocation ! this is a fucknig war server. not an rpg shit. they are so annoying. following me around all day

Omg tampon learn fuc king english language please i cant read your posts

i have error when i log in =/

edit: ahh new client to prevent botterS?

Delete knights wow... Do u know how much i hate that vocation.. They are noobs who are scared to die on mage only .

wow... 4 knights pking together.. u know how annoying it is? they put follow atk on u and spam gfb+ fire bomb ! pls delete eks if ur smart, if not fuck u and close server

bh5zo.jpg

boredmode on

full of eks which all time are spaming fire fields, delete this fucking voc paladins too lol if u cant play mage go non-pvp bitches its enfo

Because u cant play a mage and there is no skill required as a knight. Gz, spam exori. Use UH. I guarantee you your playing an ek because you suck at mages or even paladins. Now, all eks are putting energy bomb everywhere in map and spam gfb. Really gay. Im not playing here again. ktybye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back