• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix UH trap, it doesn't work. I started this server because I thought it was 7.4 gameplay, like you wrote on the front page and the title, you wrote it was old runes and old spells also.. so fix UH trap please.

ond u should add new rule , everyone who accuses me of cheating will get banned for 3 days. ffffffuckin kids, i pay you 300 euro.

You're starting to reach a lvl to great for tibia, almost worr his level. Maybe you should try another game like lol.

@last brain, start>cmd>type "ping realistic.no-ip.org" u can check the servs ip urself then.

Last edited:
You're starting to reach a lvl to great for tibia, almost worr his level. Maybe you should try another game like lol.

@last brain, start>cmd>type "ping realistic.no-ip.org" u can check the servs ip urself then.

im playing lol :p

sorry computer geek.

[video=youtube;VfQiiGBQemQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQiiGBQemQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hmm, anyone can help me? sometimes it works to open the tibiaclient (realistic war) and i can play normally, but sometimes usually after i shutdown the computer it says, change your video graphic mode, anyone knows how to fix this shit? ;D

Hmm, anyone can help me? sometimes it works to open the tibiaclient (realistic war) and i can play normally, but sometimes usually after i shutdown the computer it says, change your video graphic mode, anyone knows how to fix this shit? ;D

nub zaowan, close down firefox/chrome and try again. should work.

[video=youtube;1QtPAbJ9mcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QtPAbJ9mcw[/video]

the guy in your movie suck balls... pretty sure it wasn't "Rewid"
It's him because i looking 3 relog Gacus to Erdnuss.
I behaved like that idiot challenged me in the same way.

Ond could u advertise tibianic-hr on your website? Would be nice. Ppl will anyway play your ot meanwhile.

Ond could u advertise tibianic-hr on your website? Would be nice. Ppl will anyway play your ot meanwhile.

I don't think so. My relation with 3lite is not the best. And when he more or less threatening me/other server owners, I just don't feel like it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back