• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

I propose we keep it civil from here on forward and refrain from personal attacks or insults.

You're missing the point and you're not a part of the conversation. I shouldnt have to tell a fucking game master what exhaust the spells of tibia 7.72 has, it's been out for what, 8 years or something?
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

always liked realots servers, might give it a try again:D. too bad it seems to attrect some ddos players, who need ping in wars thats why previous servers got ruïned:(

You're missing the point and you're not a part of the conversation. I shouldnt have to tell a fucking game master what exhaust the spells of tibia 7.72 has, it's been out for what, 8 years or something?

I'm not missing a point, and the fact that you chose to discuss this on a public forum gave me the possibility to be part of the conversation so you're wrong there. It's not about the mistake they made here, it's about the way you react to it (Or should I say overreact). It's not a huge problem, they recognised you were right and they started fixing it as soon as they understood you, what else could you wish for?

You're acting like some 12 year old here for some reason, even though most people respond to you in a civilized and mature way. Guess what, doing that gives you a higher chance of people taking you seriously.

Right side of ank depo is not assigned to ank, u can only acces ank depo in the left side, atleast in the ground level havent checked the others

mummys paralyze every 2 seconds and its too strong paralyze, in general most monsters spam too much

Last edited:
I'm not missing a point, and the fact that you chose to discuss this on a public forum gave me the possibility to be part of the conversation so you're wrong there. It's not about the mistake they made here, it's about the way you react to it (Or should I say overreact). It's not a huge problem, they recognised you were right and they started fixing it as soon as they understood you, what else could you wish for?

You're acting like some 12 year old here for some reason, even though most people respond to you in a civilized and mature way. Guess what, doing that gives you a higher chance of people taking you seriously.

Yeah. Incorrect Monster AI, NPC's, Depots etc are small problems. Don't get me wrong, I love RealOTs, i played the older versions. I'm just disappointing due to the many flaws ingame. You probably haven't even logged in. Maybe you have logged in, but you enjoy sucking cock for in-game cash.

Yeah. Incorrect Monster AI, NPC's, Depots etc are small problems. Don't get me wrong, I love RealOTs, i played the older versions. I'm just disappointing due to the many flaws ingame. You probably haven't even logged in. Maybe you have logged in, but you enjoy sucking cock for in-game cash.

Sorry, @SnorkY but maybe if you could explain the exact problems to the staff of realots. They might be able to fix it and I know the way how @Ezzz respond to things.
But give it some time they will do their best to make it as best as realots once was.

Kind regards,

Geff

Yes I have logged on, and I don't give a rats ass about ingame cash because I most likely won't playing since I don't have the time to play lowrates. I do enjoy helping people out with fixing their OT to suit the community. You're just mad that people don't agree with the way you react, and that's fine, perhaps one day you'll grow up and see that you acted ridiculously.

Acting tough over the internet won't impress anyone kiddo.

Yes I have logged on, and I don't give a rats ass about ingame cash because I most likely won't playing since I don't have the time to play lowrates. I do enjoy helping people out with fixing their OT to suit the community. You're just mad that people don't agree with the way you react, and that's fine, perhaps one day you'll grow up and see that you acted ridiculously.

Acting tough over the internet won't impress anyone kiddo.

Just stop with fighting to eachother there is absolutely no reason to fight. This thread has been created for positive information regarding realots or any kind of bug related thing in-game.

You're the only person who has reported these "small problems", problem with Depots, NPCs, Monsters AI? Not even Ondz found errors with monsters A.I, not even the level 80 EK or the other 10 players who have tested. So, you will have to be a little bit more explanatory.

Right side of ank depo is not assigned to ank, u can only acces ank depo in the left side, atleast in the ground level havent checked the others

mummys paralyze every 2 seconds and its too strong paralyze, in general most monsters spam too much

Thanks for the report, it will be patched as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a rough day of maintenance and bug report achieve, we were able to accomplish a big patch for today.
These changes will help the players feel the game environment to be more realistic to what RealOTS is to this day.

Again, we would like to thank everyone for testing and reporting.
With today's patch, you can find the following changes:
  • Monster summons A.I has been fixed, they will now react the way they are supposed to
  • Fixed an issue with ladders not being usable with an item over them.
  • Fixed an issue with promotion check, you can now buy promotion at King Tibianus and Queen Eloise, remember when you lose your premium time you will also lose your promotion, but whenever you're premium again you will be promoted.
  • Fixed an issue with Ankrahmun depot slots belonging to Kazordoon, if you had saved items in Ankrahmun depot you can find them in Kazordoon depot.
  • Player changes (each player has a to do list, meaning that you can't do more than one action at a time)
    • Your character cannot move items while walking
    • Your character cannot use items while walking (you can still open container items in your inventory the way it's supposed to work)
    • Your character can only hold up to one action at a time
    • There are the following actions your character can only hold at a time (Talk, walk, move objects, use objects, trade with another player, turn direction, go to a position)
  • New Exhaustion System
    • You can no longer use aggressive and healing spells at the same time
    • Casting spells no longer delays your auto attacks, either if it's by a weapon, a distance weapon or a wand
    • Healing spells have a 1 second cool down
    • Force Strike spells have a 1 second cool down
    • All remaining spells have a 3 second cool down
  • Monsters spell rounds
    • Monsters have a better way to calculate their next attack round for each spell, meaning that you will no longer see monsters spamming the same spell over a more than casual way.
  • Vertical and Horizontal door fixes
    • If a door closes south it will push your character south and all items there
    • If a door closes east it will push your character east and all items there
  • Fixed an issue with fist fighting formula granting unlimited remaining hit tries, allowing players to multiply their fist fighting skill with each auto attack.
  • Rings and Amulets that grant extra regeneration are now working accurately for each healing round
  • Fixed an important crash within monsters that were able to summon other creatures crashing the game server
  • Fixed an issue with Captain Fearless teleporting players to Ghostboat without conditional check
  • Paralyze Rune now delays creatures movement speed for 10 seconds (from 1 second, bad formula check)
  • Fixed an issue with NPCs when buying multiple runes, the NPC would sell a single rune with extra charges for the given amount of purchased runes amount.

Again, please do remember that our first lap is to accomplish a 1:1 RealOTS replica, do not mind the removal of OT based features you might like, it can always be adjusted accordingly on a production server.

/Twisted Scorpio

@Ezzz is the paralyze like cipsoft? for example it gives you the condition paralyze and slows you while walking.
Instead of the open-tibia version where you just instant stop and then if you walk you got slowed.

Old realots from 1 - 1.5 years ago was much more better. This ot engine is full of problems... on each step.. there is too much to do here, your formulas aren't even equal to the old ones from old realots :( It is impossible to make everything the same here... Most of the spawns is different then the last ones, even the time deley... how the fuck?

Haven't you got nothing from the old realots files? I gave a try to it yesterday and day before it, but I won't try it more. Sorry, there is too many things to do and it won't be perfect still... :(

I thought you have the same engine like the one in the past, dunno who did host it then, but was great... at least 1 year ago :) Good luck, but none of my friends will try here, it is impossible to play with such undeveloped version, you need months and more then 50 testers online to fix everything...

With the latest patch and the player changes sometimes when im moving by holding an arrow key down and then i press f3 for exura gran it wont work, i have to let go of the arrow key for a moment to make the spell work, is this intended?

also my character will stand still after holding the arrow key and pressing a hotkey, i have to let go and press it again to move... its rly annoying, revert changes plx

@edit
throwing stars dont work

Last edited:
After a rough day of maintenance and bug report achieve, we were able to accomplish a big patch for today.
These changes will help the players feel the game environment to be more realistic to what RealOTS is to this day.

Again, we would like to thank everyone for testing and reporting.
With today's patch, you can find the following changes:
  • Monster summons A.I has been fixed, they will now react the way they are supposed to
  • Fixed an issue with ladders not being usable with an item over them.
  • Fixed an issue with promotion check, you can now buy promotion at King Tibianus and Queen Eloise, remember when you lose your premium time you will also lose your promotion, but whenever you're premium again you will be promoted.
  • Fixed an issue with Ankrahmun depot slots belonging to Kazordoon, if you had saved items in Ankrahmun depot you can find them in Kazordoon depot.
  • Player changes (each player has a to do list, meaning that you can't do more than one action at a time)
    • Your character cannot move items while walking
    • Your character cannot use items while walking (you can still open container items in your inventory the way it's supposed to work)
    • Your character can only hold up to one action at a time
    • There are the following actions your character can only hold at a time (Talk, walk, move objects, use objects, trade with another player, turn direction, go to a position)
  • New Exhaustion System
    • You can no longer use aggressive and healing spells at the same time
    • Casting spells no longer delays your auto attacks, either if it's by a weapon, a distance weapon or a wand
    • Healing spells have a 1 second cool down
    • Force Strike spells have a 1 second cool down
    • All remaining spells have a 3 second cool down
  • Monsters spell rounds
    • Monsters have a better way to calculate their next attack round for each spell, meaning that you will no longer see monsters spamming the same spell over a more than casual way.
  • Vertical and Horizontal door fixes
    • If a door closes south it will push your character south and all items there
    • If a door closes east it will push your character east and all items there
  • Fixed an issue with fist fighting formula granting unlimited remaining hit tries, allowing players to multiply their fist fighting skill with each auto attack.
  • Rings and Amulets that grant extra regeneration are now working accurately for each healing round
  • Fixed an important crash within monsters that were able to summon other creatures crashing the game server
  • Fixed an issue with Captain Fearless teleporting players to Ghostboat without conditional check
  • Paralyze Rune now delays creatures movement speed for 10 seconds (from 1 second, bad formula check)
  • Fixed an issue with NPCs when buying multiple runes, the NPC would sell a single rune with extra charges for the given amount of purchased runes amount.

Again, please do remember that our first lap is to accomplish a 1:1 RealOTS replica, do not mind the removal of OT based features you might like, it can always be adjusted accordingly on a production server.

/Twisted Scorpio

I love the work done so far, but spells really need to be checked.. (mana cost)
Exevo con.. 100 mana
Exura Vita 160 mana
RP can't conjure HMM's
Nearly 50% of spells are the wrong amount of mana I think.

Exhaust on runes (only used hmm so far..) seems extremely slow. I think the exhaust is supposed to be 2 seconds for aggressive runes instead of 3 seconds.
Also, Need to fix the healing/walking bug as another guy mentioned up. Spells should be allowed while walking without having to mash that hotkey down and then stop the walking as well.

Back