• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

I finally have internet at home, got to hate taxes.
Anyways, there's a lot of hate going on - so I'll ignore such topic and discussions.

It's good to see how all the bug reports are only related to the engine itself, and not to the RealOTS files, that's something very good I must say as I'm very experienced into addressing C++ related issues.

I will start addressing further patches to address the low amount of issues reported, thanks again for the reports - more steps closer to be bug-free.
Toor is on a travel, do not hate on him for not being active here lately.

I'm back from my holiday. Please test again when the aformentioned issues have been resolved ^_^

unless you're ACTUALLLY using cipsoft files, lowrate is fail

since using shit OTServ wannabe q fail coding super duper reverse engineered triple dog pro files, making highrate is only thing i would login to

kthx

you don't get it what they are trying to make don't you? If they succeed in fixing bugs etc. this server could be better then previous realots. All they have to do is put some time into fixing the current bugs. once it is all solved, i guarentee we see trolls/haters like you playing and enjoying it:/

people like you just want to find an excuse to hate and troll, it is a test server so ofcourse there will be plenty of bugs. If you don't like bugs don't play a test server you idiot.
People like you are the ones who quit a server as first after a few deaths.

How can you guys be so dumb? It is a TEST server, read that and think about what it means. This is an on-going project working towards pefection. All these things you are reporting are all small and easily fixed. Just play, report any bugs -> repeat.
Can't wait to see the polished product. So much I hate to say it, but good work Ezzz & ur team. Hoping that it'll be pure awesomeness someday.

guess your asking yourself already how much the prem roses will costXD?
Ehh.. no? Did i ever care how much the roses cost? I buy them anyway! Money ain't a problem BRO! $$$$$$ LETS DO THIS!

Edit: HEARTS, sorry forgot them <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 No hard feelings broooo

Last edited:
Sorry bro but i tested it already on previous realots editions. Please dont use word like "ALWAYS" if you are not 100% sure of your knowledge

Well, I know for a fact that cip monsters acts just like that. Even back in 1999 long before monsters side stepping you could lure them like that if you were fast enought. So in this case i will say ALWAYS since i am 100% sure.

shared exp is shit

shit changing during a structured server save is great

oh, you can change the exp rate whenever you want with uber ot files?!?! cool

you had dagorlad, and all kiiiiiindddddzzzzz of custom chit on fking old realots what more u need? flying spaghetti monsters in game?? fkin swim system?

lmaoooooo just lmaoooooooo much smh

Stages changing at server save insted of it changing when you hit the level for the next stage aint great.
Just like any other ot server engine.
Like i said this can not be done with the cip server.

I never said i want any custom areas or monsters. I have no problem playing the original server at all how ever others do since them server always dies.
I would play it even if it was untouched with 1x exp 1x skills and 1x loot.
But playing an empty server is no fun at all.

shared exp is shit

shit changing during a structured server save is great

oh, you can change the exp rate whenever you want with uber ot files?!?! cool

you had dagorlad, and all kiiiiiindddddzzzzz of custom chit on fking old realots what more u need? flying spaghetti monsters in game?? fkin swim system?

lmaoooooo just lmaoooooooo much smh

prob the best post on otland

prob the best post on otland

This is plain retarded, I will simply put @SnorkY and @TinyTrip on ignore so I don't have to see their posts anymore, not a single positive thing.

you don't get it what they are trying to make don't you? If they succeed in fixing bugs etc. this server could be better then previous realots. All they have to do is put some time into fixing the current bugs. once it is all solved, i guarentee we see trolls/haters like you playing and enjoying it:/

people like you just want to find an excuse to hate and troll, it is a test server so ofcourse there will be plenty of bugs. If you don't like bugs don't play a test server you idiot.

Obviously they aren't programmers, and obviously they have got bad memory. Is it really that hard to remember the multiple causes that made RealOTS die continously everytime? I mean for serious? You all had the chance to play Jens RealOTS, but what did we see on the feedback forum? Many OT related features that are NEVER going to make it into the real engine. Just move on, it's been what, 10 years since RealOTS last compilation? It's time for a better engine on which we're capable of pleasing our players.

This is plain retarded, I will simply put @SnorkY and @TinyTrip on ignore so I don't have to see their posts anymore, not a single positive thing.

Obviously they aren't programmers, and obviously they have got bad memory. Is it really that hard to remember the multiple causes that made RealOTS die continously everytime? I mean for serious? You all had the chance to play Jens RealOTS, but what did we see on the feedback forum? Many OT related features that are NEVER going to make it into the real engine. Just move on, it's been what, 10 years since RealOTS last compilation? It's time for a better engine on which we're capable of pleasing our players.

i wont ignore you because i love the nostalgic feeling of seeing you trying to fix field runes and spell exhaust! It feels like the first time i played OTServers <3

i wont ignore you because i love the nostalgic feeling of seeing you trying to fix field runes and spell exhaust! It feels like the first time i played OTServers <3

Oh you. Stop. He is "very experienced into addressing C++ related issues", that is why he is using deprecated Avesta engine - because TFS lagged on old protocol (dont know how is that related)!

Oh you. Stop. He is "very experienced into addressing C++ related issues", that is why he is using deprecated Avesta engine - because TFS lagged on old protocol (dont know how is that related)!

We're not using Avesta, lol. We're using OTServ SVN, not the public version of OTHire either.

For TFS: I hope some guys are having fun using my downgraded version of TFS that was public at GIT, unless you decided to re-downgrade it again.

Last edited:
Avesta was also SVN based, dont see any difference, its still obsolete. Little version bump? Ok.

Im not here to argue about anything or flame anybody, but "OTHire" public or not is a waste and I dont see how anyone could have fun with your downgraded TFS, as it was full of bugs, the fun fact might be that you have downgraded it when I have open-sourced unfinished version of it.

Anyway, keep up & good luck!

iryont tried to replicate realots

couldnt do it 100%

still many bugs u know about and so do i

from right click walk to shit monster ai

iryont is pr0 cant do it no can ezzz noob ajajj

hello
time for
war ot
lvls 50
infinite rune etc
mana regen low
msg me for info