• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

This I dont agree with at all, I sometime die by monster just so I dont have to run all the way back to temple. I find the loss that low lol ^^

Maybe they changed it now. If not then I don't know what you consider to be "high" since I lost about 150-180% (1,5-1,8 lvls) when I died :p Going from 37 (almost 38) back to start of level 36 :O

This server would have a lot more players if it was on otservlist.org lol. Can you guys put it up? lol The advertising is very weak for this OT..

I think they have to re-do the runes, because I really don't see people using the role of their players..
I see every vocation using Heavy Missile Rune, which does like 100 damage to most of the monsters and is only 1 gp each...

This server would have a lot more players if it was on otservlist.org lol. Can you guys put it up? lol The advertising is very weak for this OT..
If @EldinWorld have not already done that, i think he will do it soon as possible! And i am working with a complete new layout for the advertising thread in Photoshop.. Don't worry. :)

Regards,
Knatte1

Mz8Bdu.jpg

Me and my fellaws!

Got RS first day of release... What I heard it was 8h/frag's?

...Still RS xd
7Y8jV.jpg

(havent been playing on this char... made a new one after I got RS to wait it out)

-- Edit --
Lol, and now it's gone! 15:00 Your skills has been set to normal again.
Maybe it was Admins that took it away... or it took a hell of a time ^^

Last edited:
Having mana potions heal over time has to be the dumbest thing i've ever seen. You have to wait for the first mana potion to fully be done which heals only like 40 mana, and therefore you can NEVER use mana shield. Like that just the dumbest shit lol.

Please remove the healing over time. I dont know if you only put that cuz you thought it was cool or something, but you can have a poll or something and see that everyone would agree it's dumb.

Soooo me and my team attempted to do the soft boot quest, and as soon as our party leader died the server crashed. Just like we told you numerous times, but I recorded it this time.

By the way, I'm talking to them on ventrilo in this recording, but you can't hear what they say.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2f132nTmz