• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

Soooo me and my team attempted to do the soft boot quest, and as soon as our party leader died the server crashed. Just like we told you numerous times, but I recorded it this time.

By the way, I'm talking to them on ventrilo in this recording, but you can't hear what they say.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2f132nTmz
Damn, you sound ghetto dood. <3

YunDzSB.png

lol biggest waste of time tbh. There was only one soft boot to be obtained. It was a map spawn instead of like a quest chest. Theres no motivation to level on this server.

So bored out of my mind, I feel like never playing tibia again lol

Last edited:
Yeah this server isn't done completely and "too easy". But it's fun.

There should be more and BIGGER Spawns.
Quests should be fixed.
And the potions heal over time sucks...
The Concept is good.

//Abyss Blocker

Soooo me and my team attempted to do the soft boot quest, and as soon as our party leader died the server crashed. Just like we told you numerous times, but I recorded it this time.

By the way, I'm talking to them on ventrilo in this recording, but you can't hear what they say.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2f132nTmz
Man, that really sucks :S

Server could be better removing potion healing over time would make it much better for knight I as mage heal better then a knight he get comboed he cant outheal dmg where I as mage press spell dat cost 40 mana to heal me almost full hp very unbalanced pally and knight with time potions are very fucked up.

78-Cc.jpg

Cought first botter. When killed he walk back and bot on same spot lol I could record it but its not worth it.

INFORMATION AND ANSWERS:

Greets fellow Rookvillers! :D
I would like the start to Thank everyone for all the reports thats been done. I haven't had a second to play myself yet, putting all time to fix issues, balances and new updates. That is also the reason why no answers has been given here and im sorry for that, not enough time on my hands. A big Thanks also goes to my Team, @HalfAway and @knatte1 for doing a great job.

Lets begin to answer a few Questions and thoughts:

eh i liked it but idk it just gets boring to me after awhile. You have all these spawns yes, but most of them are to hard for a mage to hunt unless there higher lvl especially because pots give 30 mana/2 sec or w.e.
I liked where u were going with this, but this is def not the server for me prob

The idea of a Mage is not to solo hunt Dragon Lords and such at low level with Mana Shield. A Mage should die easily, have a blocker at better monsters and be the best DPS. The Mana Potions gives the exact amount that real tibia does, just over time to prevent people to abuse the Mana shield, also to not "OWN" others as well as monsters while using mana potions and becoming immortal. I believe a Paladin might be more of a vocation for you. If you think the Mages should be balanced in some other way, feel free to help me out! :)

I agree, the server is fun, but you should fix a few things so it gets better because I get bored the higher level I reach.
My suggestions are the following;
#1. Fix the death loss (The exp loss is too much, it would be cool if you reduce the death loss when people die by monsters, but let it remain the same as it is now when people die by other people). Would make it more competitive.
#2. Fix some of the quests (Like Katana quest) You cannot use the pick on the same spot as RL tibia to obtain the key.
#3. Make custom bosses *Different difficulties* with custom loot! (When I explored and found that Undead Dragon you've placed, why would someone slay it? Walk all the way to it and then just kill it and nothing. Would be fun if you removed the Undead Dragon and placed a boss so people team up and hunt it down for the new interesting loot) *Cough* Let the boss drop a taming item *Cough*.
#4. Fix the randomness @The different spawns, it's too messy. And add bigger spawns of necros, vamps, (add frost dragons) etc. I think all the spawns are too tiny atm. The lower lvls has it awesome but the higher lvl u get the worse it gets to hunt a 1-5x spawn.
#5. Stop ignoring your players, I did not recieve a Tibiora box and lvling items (lvl 8-20) yesterday. I asked twice today and did not get anything (God came then left, ignoring me). I feel like every player should be treated the same way and you ain't treating them all the same. #Period

1. The Experience loss is 5% Exp and Skills instead of 10% like real tibia, blessings are really expensive to give you an option but keep the loss and make you feel a death for ones. In my oppinion, its rather low. You also keep the backpack and all your items without any AoL, unless you are skulled.
2. The Quests should be fixed by now, was a misstake by me.
3. Custom Bosses with Custom Loot could be really fun and something like that is about to come soon! Regarding the Undead Dragon... Check the floor tiles. Its more to it then meet the eyes. ;)
4. We are working on the spawns, the challange is to put them right as we're in a small map, Rookgaard. Knatte will happily re-make any spawns we've put out, feedback is needed.
5. I am really sorry if you felt that any Staff ignored you, even if their aren't a high amount of players, we get fully spammed 24/7. We are doing our best and have to prioritize in some cases. A reason might have been that the information says: Tibiora's Box starts at lvl 25 and will be given ONCE every FIFTH lvl. That means you shouldn't get one until you reach level 25. Please note us if you don't!

I advanced to lvl 28 yesterday and got none. explains it
Tibiora's Box will be given once each fifth lvl, means you should get it at lvl 25, 30, 35 etc. Anything went wrong there?

It's bullshit that we all didn't get a pair.

Congratulations for Completing the SoftBoots Quest! :D
The idea is that the Quest is Legendary and should be "wanted", sooner or latet, everyone might know the quest, the idea is not that everyone should run around with SoftBoots as their basic equipmeny as you would want me to add an NPC to re-new them. Keys and SoftBoots will be the only Map Spawn Quests/Things.

Yeah this server isn't done completely and "too easy". But it's fun.

There should be more and BIGGER Spawns.
Quests should be fixed.
And the potions heal over time sucks...
The Concept is good.

//Abyss Blocker

Im glad its easy even if its not 999x exp, thats the entire idea.
Quests should be fixed by now and the spawns are pretty hard to set out as the map is little, we are currently working on a new type of special island for lvl 45+. Anything else regarding to changing spawns should be reported and we happily take suggestions.
The Potion Question will be answered at the end of this post.

Server could be better removing potion healing over time would make it much better for knight I as mage heal better then a knight he get comboed he cant outheal dmg where I as mage press spell dat cost 40 mana to heal me almost full hp very unbalanced pally and knight with time potions are very fucked up.

I hear ya, the balance ain't right and I agree.

Healing System, Potions and Runes:
So far, I've heard that people don't like the healing potions, they heal to little, to slow and not directly when you use it. However, everytime I ask if someone tryed to combine it with Runes, none have.
Runes will heal you directly and more, combine the potions with runes and you'll see another new use for it.
Please correct me if im wrong.

Crashes:
We have been dealing with some crashes and hopefully found the answer today.
Please report ANYTHING that you just did right when the server crashed that could have caused it.

Please remember that is this ain't real tibia and we're doing everything we can as fast as we can to balance and fix everything. Thank You for playing, keep reporting!

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Updates Information will follow in a post below.

Last edited:
UPDATES AND INFORMATION:

Server Started at Friday.

Friday Updates:
-New Temple Position Fixed as you came back to Isle of Destiny at Death.
-Created a Save Command (Thanks to @Ninja) due to Crashes.
-Created a GlobalSave (Thanks to @Ninja) due to Crashes.
-Fixed Issues with HP Focus and Mana Focus.
-Edited NPC Frenzy.
-Doubled the "Filled" given when eating Food from a Request.
-Fixed a Bug with Houses.
-Alot of MapBugs and Small Issues Fixed.

Saturday Updates:
-Healing Runes now Heals on Target Twice Instead of onGround.
-Fixed Pick Hole Issue.
-ChangeSex now cost 1 day of Premium Time Instead of 3.
-Emerald Bangle can now be Equiped on Ring slot as Requested.
-Fixed Ring of Healing.
-Small Stones added in Distance Shop as Requested.
-All Vocations now get a Spellbook at FirstLogin.
-Re-Made ALL Spells as LvL, Cost and Damage.
-Changed Frag Decrease Time, supposed to be 8 Hours, was 14.
-Fixed alot of Bugs and Issues.

Sunday Updates:
-A New Monsterpack has been added as the basic ones was bad.
-Fixed the Warlock lever Quest, wasen't removing the Wall.
-A Certain Important Place in Premium Area has been fixed so you get there easier.
-Added New and Missing Quests to Questlog.
-SoftBoots Quest are working properly now.
-2 Raids in the City Created and 2 Raids in the Event Area.
-New Orc Quest Created.
-Added and Changed some Small Spawns.
-Fixed alot of Mapbugs and other issues.

Also, deleted some Bots. More Updates to come This Week/Each Day.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Healing System, Potions and Runes:
So far, I've heard that people don't like the healing potions, they heal to little, to slow and not directly when you use it. However, everytime I ask if someone tryed to combine it with Runes, none have.
Runes will heal you directly and more, combine the potions with runes and you'll see another new use for it.
Please correct me if im wrong.

Crashes:
We have been dealing with some crashes and hopefully found the answer today.
Please report ANYTHING that you just did right when the server crashed that could have caused it.

I don't know if your smoking some good shit or what. Like do you ever play your own OT's before making these systems, or even attempt to try it and find logic behind it. What do you expect a mage to do with these fucking mana potions healing over time. I have 370 HP. I can get maxed by almost 60% of the monsters in the game. I HAVE to use utamo vita and using a NORMAL MANA POTION would be fucking nice. Im basically dead every single time I use utamo vita, because these potions heal for nothing and it takes a second to kick in and by then they already fucked me up and if I dont have utamo vita on, im dead anyways.

All you have to do is delete your goddamn healing over time system.

I don't know if you implemented cause you thought it was cool or unique or something but it's terrible. Yeah you can heal more if you're a knight and use a health potion and UH rune, but now that means you gotta buy double the fucking supplies. You got to have 300 uh runes and 300 health potions. Making profit is already hard as fuck since you can't sell shit and mages / paladins aren't able to do that. And even if you implemented mana runes, (which would be stupid) a mage won't have enough cap to carry all that.

And to top it off, this pvp system with frags couldn't be worse. My whole team is black skull / redskull after 5mins of waring. How do you expect people to play a low rate rpg server without pvp'ing. We were forced to fight our way out, and all ended up getting redskull. Then they kept attacking us, we eventually had to attack back, got another frag and blackskull. Once your blackskull, you can't even attack people and they do double damage, and we died lol.

This server has so many flaws, it's just gross.

@EldinWorld I would really appreciate it if you could just release your OT and allow someone like the developer of DeathZot or XDC to work on it.

You made this server 10.35 for no complete reason as well. It's 10.35 with no features that 10.35 has to offer. This server could of been made on 8.60 and had 50 more players, and wouldn't have all this stupid cooldown systems and new pvp shit the new clients has to offer.

Eldin you really fucked up on this OT lol, it has so much potential and I think thats why so many players are mad. Please just release it..

And to top it off, this pvp system with frags couldn't be worse. My whole team is black skull / redskull after 5mins of waring. How do you expect people to play a low rate rpg server without pvp'ing. We were forced to fight our way out, and all ended up getting redskull. Then they kept attacking us, we eventually had to attack back, got another frag and blackskull. Once your blackskull, you can't even attack people and they do double damage, and we died lol.

The PVP system needs fixed asap, It's easy to exploit & the initiator will always come out black skull because the person you kill can always come back, because there is no god damn penalty, you've actually successfully made a PVP-system worse than RealTibia.
I personally think the whole death/loss/pvp area is flawed, blessings are some what useless because you never lose your backpack anyway & they're way too expensive to be getting just to hold down levels, I died twice by Demons yesterday, and took my level back easy & then pushed right through from 56-60 even after dying twice, could you imagine the cost if I was actually blessing?
-This whole area needs a revamp, I would post what I think it should be, but I'm an old schooler & think that the old system was more or less perfect, I know a lot of people who currently play Tibia now think that the oldschool system was way to harsh, regardless it needs worked on.

For a quick fix, take the black skull out, just remove it, it's counter productive & it always has been.

Oh & turn off the +10% -10% for attacking higher & lower players, this is the shittest thing, why should people be punished for being higher level than some retard that attacks them, are you serious?

Last edited:
Oh & turn off the +10% -10% for attacking higher & lower players, this is the shittest thing, why should people be punished for being higher level than some retard that attacks them, are you serious?

COMPLETELY AGREE lol so dumb. As i said RELEASE THE MAP, THANKS

I don't know if your smoking some good shit or what.

LMAO

I don't know if you implemented cause you thought it was cool or unique or something but it's terrible. Yeah you can heal more if you're a knight and use a health potion and UH rune, but now that means you gotta buy double the fucking supplies. You got to have 300 uh runes and 300 health potions. Making profit is already hard as fuck since you can't sell shit and mages / paladins aren't able to do that. And even if you implemented mana runes, (which would be stupid) a mage won't have enough cap to carry all that.

Agree

Lol well everyone has proved what i thought would happen. He can't seem to be able to make a actual good ot.... He always has a good start then decides "hey this is going good i think ima fuck it up".

The thing is, It isn't a bad OT, it's actually pretty solid, it's just there are things that work fine, that he's changed for whatever reason that don't need changed, & it just ends up being counter productive, If it works don't change it, change does not always mean innovation.

I like the OT, i think it's a neat concept, but the amount of bugged quest at the server start, the overpowered damage that everyone was used to then suddenly got nerfed into the ground & certain vocations just suck at healing, etc.
I think over the past few days a lot of the people who started playing from the get go, the bugs have gradually gotten on everyone's nerves & there's only so much people can take before people start to really get annoyed, because although they're being solved & worked upon, there is still a lot missing.

- Too clarify the quests I'm referring to have actually all been fixed now, everything works as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:
Server was ruined when HMM were nerfed.

The Heavy Magic Missile was never ment to be as over powered as it was, I do realise that it was "fun" as it was as good as an SD.
The misstake was mine from the start, as the HMM shoots 5 Times, it was ment to reduce it by 5 to take the same damage but have a cool effect.
I messed up the numbers and improved each shot instead of decreasing it. I first realised that the damage was wrong when people complained about it, they got PKed by HMMs.
Once I changed it for the real damage, some people started to complain instead and "The Best Server" turned into "The Worst Server" according to them. How is that even possible?

I don't know if your smoking some good shit or what. Like do you ever play your own OT's before making these systems, or even attempt to try it and find logic behind it. What do you expect a mage to do with these fucking mana potions healing over time. I have 370 HP. I can get maxed by almost 60% of the monsters in the game. I HAVE to use utamo vita and using a NORMAL MANA POTION would be fucking nice. Im basically dead every single time I use utamo vita, because these potions heal for nothing and it takes a second to kick in and by then they already fucked me up and if I dont have utamo vita on, im dead anyways.

Im sorry, I don't smoke so you can keep that to yourself. I do try my systems, but alot is also hard to balance and try in a low scale. I admit that a Beta could have been hold and that alot didn't turn out like it should have, as well as alot turned out great. I might be abit to serious for most kids playing, but I don't like the sick style OT and Tibia became. A Mage SHOULD NOT use a simple Utamo Vita as a basic playstyle while hunting bigger monsters, A MAGE should either be sick rich todo it or have a blocker. They should however own in DPS compared to the other classes and therefor be dangerous. That is my oppinion and what im going for. The Mana Potions only becomes a problem if you use a Mana Shield as standard so therefor I see no problem in this case. I could ofcourse higher the amount of mana given per time from the Mana Potions in-case its not mana shield related. Please don't forget that the lvl 50 and 80 potions from real tibia has been lowered to lvl 25 and 50 while I kept the total healing amount, means you get more then real tibia.

I could delete the healing system, but so far, almost no one used it for real, the most people are lazy and use the potions without combining them with runes. Runes and Potions got their own Exhaust time so you can use them both at the same time! Its called tactics and gaming skills. If thats been tested and aren't working, I'll have to look into it. The only complain I got about the healing system has been that the potions delays half a second/a second Before the first heal kicks in, that can be devestating, but why don't you use the direct heal runes then? You must realise that its hard for me to improve in a second whe I haven't been getting any real complain about the systems actual use. What I get is some raging on the forums, why not simply tell me?

The Healing System was created to add gaming skills into tibia once again instead of "Healing Pot, Spell, Healing Pot, Spell", I won't support that kind of playing, im sorry. The Mana Potions came with it due to people imagined they could play a mage with high dps and mana shield as protector "Mana Potion, SD, Mana Potion, SD", thats not skills, its "The highest lvl wins". When I read your comment, I actually see some light shining through it, "Making profit is already hard as fuck since you can't sell shit and mages / paladins aren't able to do that. And even if you implemented mana runes, (which would be stupid) a mage won't have enough cap to carry all that" Now we're getting somewhere, thank you! :) I didn't know it was that hard to make Money (even if I wanted an okey economy instead of everyone shooting SDs at Everything). I also didn't know the Potions + Runes combo was needed 24/7 and no people can't afford it. Again, talk to me!

Your last line is about the PvP System, this is also something I would like to hear more about. I Believe my PvP system had a part in that, but the main reason seem to be that you got to many frags as real tibia black skulls makes more then my system does (unless something happend that I missed). What I could change is ofcourse the frag decrease time as well as raise the amount to get red/black skulled. Your entire team got black skulls? How did you manage to "Have to fight back" and all got 6 frags each? If you fight back, you attack someone with a skull, that means no skull for you? Really? That bad? I guess I wont be seeing you more then.

The PVP system needs fixed asap, It's easy to exploit & the initiator will always come out black skull because the person you kill can always come back, because there is no god damn penalty, you've actually successfully made a PVP-system worse than RealTibia.
I personally think the whole death/loss/pvp area is flawed, blessings are some what useless because you never lose your backpack anyway & they're way too expensive to be getting just to hold down levels, I died twice by Demons yesterday, and took my level back easy & then pushed right through from 56-60 even after dying twice, could you imagine the cost if I was actually blessing?
-This whole area needs a revamp, I would post what I think it should be, but I'm an old schooler & think that the old system was more or less perfect, I know a lot of people who currently play Tibia now think that the oldschool system was way to harsh, regardless it needs worked on.

For a quick fix, take the black skull out, just remove it, it's counter productive & it always has been.

I could absolutely have a look at the PvP System, but if someone come back and attack you, they get skulled (yellow) and you can kill them (defend yourself) without getting any penalty yourself? Im really sorry if this doesn't work the way it should, I trusted the server from real tibia systems there, might be a bug in TFS 1.0 unless I missunderstood something or missed some facts.
The blessings are ment to be really expensive (even if they might be abit to expensive now), I wanted to remove them entirely but kept them as an option. If you die and loose your backpack and EQ, you get angry. If you don't loose it, you gotta loose something. I decided to make a 5% Skill and Exp loss "Permanent" instead of 10% like real tibia and buy it off completely. A Death should Always hurt, why should you hate Death unless it hurts? I can see that 2 problems are shown, one is that I didn't inform you well enough: ITS NOT REAL TIBIA. The Second is that you still Think its real tibia, so again, ITS NOT REAL TIBIA. :)
Im actaully an oldschooler myself, the tibia kids that we see today would quit directly if a 10% Skill/Exp Loss, 100% BP Loss and 1-2 EQ items Always was lost, thats oldschool.
I could agree that the red/black skull is destroying a few things, but I Believe a good system can be made with them in use. A person should never be able to kill everyone without getting anything against him if he gots the Power, thats Always been to wrong in tibia. The did handle it wrong and Im trying to improve it, please bring suggestions if you don't like my system.

Last but important, the +/- 10% for lvl diff is important due the fact that LVLS SHOULD NOT BE THE ONLY WINNING FACTOR. That % is one step of the line that im going for.
LvLs should give you a Higher Speed, More HP and More Mana as well as more Cap. As you're higher lvl, you probably get better Equipment and Skills.
By doing a few Changes we'll help players with gaming skilled as well as combined eq, sockets and good skills to have a better chance, thats a PvP system and how it should be made.

@EldinWorld I would really appreciate it if you could just release your OT and allow someone like the developer of DeathZot or XDC to work on it.

You made this server 10.35 for no complete reason as well. It's 10.35 with no features that 10.35 has to offer. This server could of been made on 8.60 and had 50 more players, and wouldn't have all this stupid cooldown systems and new pvp shit the new clients has to offer.

Eldin you really fucked up on this OT lol, it has so much potential and I think thats why so many players are mad. Please just release it..
COMPLETELY AGREE lol so dumb. As i said RELEASE THE MAP, THANKS

To be honest, your comment made me sad.
Im trying to push the Community towards new-thinking and not getting stuck at client 8.60, thats the reason to make it clear for ya.
If I missed any features for 10.35, please tell me. Also a reminder: ITS NOT REAL TIBIA.
As you Think im failing bigtime, why don't you help me out and bring some real feedback instead of a 10 years old whining?
You got so much lack of respect that I feel sad for you, and yes, I will release it, but as I failed, I'll fix it first so go make your own server kid.

-------------

Alot actually made me quite sad to be honest and I see why star people like Dalkon left Open Tibia due to a bad Community.
The Community lacks a great deal of respect. Im spending alot of my time to create something for fun, for you, not to earn money nor anything.
Im putting my priority to the server over alot of other things, for what? Whine? I don't think so.

I will not give up on you kids even if you need to learn one thing and Another.
Why am I working on these projects? To bring out my ideas and give YOU some alternetive OT servers and get some feedback to make it as perfect as possible.

So what feedback do I get?
1. We have an Over Powered miss-calculated HMM, the server OWNs.
2. I changed it as alot of people wanted it, the server then SUCKS.

Where is the REAL feedback? Where is the suggestions, ideas and thoughts? Is this really everything you kids are today?

Please remember that this ain't real tibia, its custom, so don't try to form it into tibia because that wont happen.
If you can't bring me any good feedback or don't like the server, please make your own perfect server or find Another one to play on.

I sadly had to answer all this instead of putting up the next update with more houses, Guild houses, bank NPC, jewel npc and other requested things FROM YOU GUYS.