• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

Lol well everyone has proved what i thought would happen. He can't seem to be able to make a actual good ot.... He always has a good start then decides "hey this is going good i think ima fuck it up".

Another thing that hurt, thank you.
What is a good OT? The most updates I do is requested things and bug fixes/improvements. Might be time to listen to myself more rather then the players?

The thing is, It isn't a bad OT, it's actually pretty solid, it's just there are things that work fine, that he's changed for whatever reason that don't need changed, & it just ends up being counter productive, If it works don't change it, change does not always mean innovation.

I like the OT, i think it's a neat concept, but the amount of bugged quest at the server start, the overpowered damage that everyone was used to then suddenly got nerfed into the ground & certain vocations just suck at healing, etc.
I think over the past few days a lot of the people who started playing from the get go, the bugs have gradually gotten on everyone's nerves & there's only so much people can take before people start to really get annoyed, because although they're being solved & worked upon, there is still a lot missing.

- Too clarify the quests I'm referring to have actually all been fixed now, everything works as far as I'm aware.

For the fact:
Im doing the things you guys want me to do, except supporting over powered things. Im also spending every single free second I have to improve the server and fix every single report I got.
If the fixes aren't enough, Im sorry, I got no more time, Im already using more time then I actual have and its time to change that as well as it doesn't seem to help.

I have alot to think of and its time to sleep, Open Tibia is supposed to be fun.
Night...

/Eldin...

Eldin I commend you for dealing with (what almost every OT Developer) has to deal with. Unfortunately nowadays the Open Tibia Community is just "want want want" instead of trying to be helpful or even contribute to it. I believe you have a very interesting project and I'm looking forward to you releasing this server so maybe one day I can pick it up and make a server similar to this one. Just keep working on the server and ignore the trolls and spammers and eventually you'll find people who are willing to positively contribute.

I have alot to think of and its time to sleep, Open Tibia is supposed to be fun.
Night...

/Eldin...

Honest to god, I'm really sorry for what I said. I actually didn't mean that shit, i was being hella mean for nothing. I respect what your doing, and I know exactly what you're talking about.

Seriously. I swear to god, I apologize for all that shit I said, I literally said it to make you feel like shit. Trust me, you're doing a good job, I was just pissed off and decided to rage at you.

I understand your healing system now so I'm okay with it, but I do think you need to check your pvp system though because when we were redskull, people attacked us and didnt get yellow.

I think it was because they were in a party or something. Other than that, the only other problem I have is with your premium. You can keep it so you have to donate for premium, but you have to make it so every spell doesn't require premium. I understand you want to make some money and thats completely fine, but the fact I literally can't play your OT because I didn't pay for premium is not fair. I can't heal on my knight and use haste etc. Keep it so premium gets the benefits of being able to access the premium area, getting cool addons, etc etc, but make sure spells aren't apart of it.

Last edited:
Night...

/Eldin...

I also would like to apologize for raging and being very rude. I hope you could not even think about it, and try to move on/ ignore all the harsh shit I said. I seriously feel bad for what I said and I don't usually have sympathy for most people on OTLand.

I get where you're coming from with this healing system and it makes sense now. I`ll be a lot more constructive with my feedback and I seriously know exactly where you're coming from, when you're trying to recieve feedback, and all you get is bitching/ whining. I'm sorry for that.

I definitely do think the frag system needs to be checked on. I can go attempt to pk someone, get white skull, kill him and gain nothing other than the fact he lost some experience. Since I'm white skull, he can come back, kill me and I'll not only lose experience but an item. Therefore killing someone is counter productive. Now I can go annoy someone all I want, kill their monsters, steal their loot, block them off, lure on them and they can't do shit. IF they kill me, i would be grateful for it, I won't drop shit, i`ll lose 10mins of experience and I`ll just go back with some friends, kill him and he`ll drop loot. So the guy who was basically getting annoyed / bullied in-game, had to resort to doing what he had to, which was kill the guy and then he ends up losing more shit than the guy he killed. Also, I know you didn't want it to work this way, but if you attack someone and they die and come back to attack you, they won't get yellow skull if they're in a party. Not knowing that, we killed the people attacking us back, thinking we get no frags and we all ended up RS, and then blackskull which made us rage / quit.

Also, I do think frags should only be 3 hours because, you don't gain anything for killing someone at the moment. Right now, If I was hunted on your server, I couldn't care less. I`ll allow them to kill me 2x, and now they won't attack me for 16 hours and i`ll get back my experience + like 100% more of it in that time. Having it on a 3 hour time limit, gives a lot more leisure room to act upon things if they occur.

I also agree with @Nep12 with the premium thing. Premium shouldn't be mandatory, and it technically is when you can't cast 80% of the spells. Make all spells non-premium based, and then add some "only premium spells" if you want later.

Other than that, I really hope you can ignore all the trash talk from the previous page, find it in you to continue working and hopefully gain a lot from this server. Once again, im sorry for all the harsh stuff I said earlier and hope you can move past it.

Another thing that hurt, thank you.
What is a good OT? The most updates I do is requested things and bug fixes/improvements. Might be time to listen to myself more rather then the players?

For the fact:
Im doing the things you guys want me to do, except supporting over powered things. Im also spending every single free second I have to improve the server and fix every single report I got.
If the fixes aren't enough, Im sorry, I got no more time, Im already using more time then I actual have and its time to change that as well as it doesn't seem to help.

Night...

/Eldin...
I'm sorry for what I said.... I should not listen to what everyone was saying in vent and say the shit I did since your old ots weren't half bad.. Just do what you do

nah hes fucked mages thats why i quit. The logic of using healing runes when ur manashielded makes no since. Manashield is supposted to make it so you take 0 hp loss unless broken. If your pots heal 30 mana/1 sec ur still getting hit more by a fucking barbarian than what there healing. It makes mages useless to solo hunt with which ends up fucking ms because ms are known as solo hunters since they cant heal eks.

nah hes fucked mages thats why i quit. The logic of using healing runes when ur manashielded makes no since. Manashield is supposted to make it so you take 0 hp loss unless broken. If your pots heal 30 mana/1 sec ur still getting hit more by a fucking barbarian than what there healing. It makes mages useless to solo hunt with which ends up fucking ms because ms are known as solo hunters since they cant heal eks.

His point is you shouldn't be getting hit, you're a Mage, weak if caught, but if left unchecked, able to dish out a lot of damage.
You played the OT for a while & took level 30, you also played while the runes were overpowered & still complained, Tommy just started yesterday & took the 2nd highest level, on an ED might I add, with runes being underpowered(Compared to what you were using).

You're a casual, deal with it.

Nice to see people are apologizing, I want to thank eldin for all his years he has been in open-tibia...
I can feel you pain ghehe hold on be strong :3

Love you work, haven't tried it yet but maybe soon.. people should respect tha eld0rz
Why? Even if he makes the shitiest server where you create a account 1/1 in the middle of a spawn without pz with a sprite of a rotworm with the name poopsiedoodle and casts gfbs like a demon and you die everytime before you make any account...

Remember he tries to fix it and get along with the players, just communicate normally
wish ya goodluck

If you havent played this server, Start NOW!
http://rookville.servegame.com/register.php

bHtZ4PB.png

f6pQkZA.png

y2MARjU.png

S3jqCTk.png

yvshW0b.png

Last edited:
Eldin I commend you for dealing with (what almost every OT Developer) has to deal with. Unfortunately nowadays the Open Tibia Community is just "want want want" instead of trying to be helpful or even contribute to it. I believe you have a very interesting project and I'm looking forward to you releasing this server so maybe one day I can pick it up and make a server similar to this one. Just keep working on the server and ignore the trolls and spammers and eventually you'll find people who are willing to positively contribute.
Dont even give that helpful or Conrtibute sutff BS out I offered to help you map and script i ahve previous experience scripting but did you even reply to my message no? I understand that Deathzot Isnt going to be out soon but i offered to help to maybe cut down on the time I have team viewer u could tell me what u need done but u didnt even Respond to my message dude??

I really appriciate all the postivie the comments, needed to hear that... :)

@Nep12 - All Spells will be Free from Today. (Don't know if any spell should be premium in the future)

@Eternal - So 3 hours to decrease a frag? The Skull System is ment to prevent people from mass player killing but something needs to be done for sure. What about 5 hours? Its also 3 Frags for Red and 6 for Black, what do you think about that? :) A problem seem to be the Yellow Skull as well, I really gotta have a look at the entire Frag and Skull System.

@_Phillip_mapper - You are totaly right. Alot of people (from in-game) are really offering their help and Iv'e taken none yet, thats on me. It could have been more effective if I would have spread it out more and accepted the helping hands. I have simply been taking every second like I said to update everything I can and therefor not asking or taking any other help. (Except some fastly needed that Ninja gave me) (and from my Team ofcourse) Its also hard to know if the people offering their help are good or not, help is always appriciated but People failed loads of times before when they told me they could have so its also been alot of wasted time, need to set myself into the person to be fair. I'll try to get better and take the time to get help

Again, Thanks all for the answers and support. :)
Added a TDL list at my Third Post in Page 1, lets fill that up and bring information.

Planned Updates Today:
*About 10 new Houses and 2 Guild Houses.
*Bank NPC so you can use the Market System.
*NPC that Sells Rings and Amulets as well as Buying Jewels.
*Improve and Overlook Mounts and how to get them.
*All Spells will be Free Account.
*MapBugs, Map Improvements, Spawns and other Issues/Fixes.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Last edited:
I must say its really sweet how ppl apologize :) great guys just think about it before you write something stupid :D.

Well I also have to say the healing system is ok but for knights its more difficult since they got alot of hp and the pots heal a way to slow.

So and fred you talk so much shit dude i can block a behemoth with my freaking exura gran mages are usally not supposed to use mana shield for each hunt you go on.

Yes i died alot cuz of combos buts the risk of a mage ;) you deal alot but die fast :) thats why you have to use your brain if you got one.

Tactics is the most important thing with a mage how do I set magic walls how do I atk, heal etc Im not using bot it would destroy the fun of hunting fighting w.e! cuz u have to react fast and really have to be in that game :), I mean its just boring using mana pots and sd its much better if u have to heal since u can heal a big amount of HP and u can use also a 30% bonus hp in ur eq that means u can be a tanky mage :D you know also why mages got utani gran hur? becouse they should run and take distance :) thats why I can block a behemoth lol :D ok sometimes not lol :D but mostly yes if I luck and can run :D.

Alright I want to Thank Eldin very much for his great server and I have alot of fun playing here also wanna thank God HalfAway for his support :) and all the other´s I have played with :).

Also my last words, guys we have to motivate not demotivate if something is bugged or dont work post it and im sure in some Hours or next day it will be fixed I mean nobody is perfect and yes Eldin could have made a beta but he didnt and now it goes on like it is :) I just hope we can be a great Community without flaming and crying around :).

Have a nice day, sweet greetings Destruckto <3

Dont even give that helpful or Conrtibute sutff BS out I offered to help you map and script i ahve previous experience scripting but did you even reply to my message no? I understand that Deathzot Isnt going to be out soon but i offered to help to maybe cut down on the time I have team viewer u could tell me what u need done but u didnt even Respond to my message dude??
Because I don't share my server scripts or allow people to have access to any of my files unless I know them? I also never asked for contributions (or help - the only 'help' I asked for was suggestions). I don't even know who you are and I already have a team..

Put the server in otserverlist after u fixed the whole stuff that causes crashing and false quest chests without items.

The server is small enough and now you need to BUY premium just to play part of this small map, no thanks. I will not continue playing this server.

The one thing I look for in a business is their company motto, and I believe I read that you guys are not in it to make money if I am correct. Looks to me you went behind your own words because you are cutting off HALF OF THE SERVER. You basically want us to buy prem to access this map. I can't even begin to explain what this would do in PVP but I doubt you even thought about that. Someone who is prem is basically safe just buy paying money. LOL. The map is not any bigger then real tibia's, maybe if you at least made the map bigger is would be a good move but you didn't. I feel like there is other ways to make money instead of losing players by doing stupid business strategy's. Why don't you add other things to the shop to buy like addons or mounts to make the penny's you will receive. Those are just ideas off the top of my head. At least these things wont affect the fairness.

I have no problem paying for things that entertains me but you guys will never see a penny of my money with the current server you are running. Maybe this should be the beta and just wipe it once you fix your server.

P.S fix pvp

Last edited: