• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.41] - OFFLINE!

Dear OTlanders,

We encountered several issues with the website that we weren't able to fix today, the server will be online tomorrow at 18:00. (Unless something really unexpected happens)

Explanation:
I completed Rookville and saw the timing as my wife will be away until wednesday, therefor the intention was to start Rookville yesterday (saturday).
HalfAway was unfortunately out of town as well so therefor I set the goal at Sunday. HalfAway came home abit late today and directly made a huge effort to get it online, this didn't go as planned due to several issues with the website and therefor we can't get the server online today.

HalfAway slept 2 hours last night and worked longer then he actually "could" today directly when he came home to fix the issues without good results, all credit to HalfAway, you're the best, get some sleep now. HalfAway gets home from work around 15:30 tomorrow so 18:00 should give us the time to get up the real website and fully working. I myself are able to be online for basicly 2 days to fix any upcoming issues and help you along your adventure once we start the server. (Not a normal situation due to work and a wife)

Compensation:
Everyone who creates an account (from tomorrow) during Monday and Tuesday will get 7 Days of Premium Account instead of 3.

I am really sorry that this happend, it hits me hard to not beeing able to give you whats have been promised. :(

Kind and very sad regards,
Eldin.

PS: For they who don't know: HalfAway sets up the dedicated Host and Website for Rookville, he is the best at what he does and im sure that we'll fix it all tomorrow.

Dear OTlanders,

We encountered several issues with the website that we weren't able to fix today, the server will be online tomorrow at 18:00. (Unless something really unexpected happens)

Tomorrow my friend tomorrow :)

Please, shut up. I was playing at first edition. Did You? Eldin is just a guy who's talking too much.
Yes, i was. Why are you even here spreading you negativity if you don't have anything good to say? none wants to hear your bullshit. Just leave if you don't want to play.

I agree with Spitzy. If you don't have anything good to say, then keep it to yourself.
You were always such a jerk, Marlon.
Give it up already.

Thats the point - i want to play :) and i can't cause server is not online. It reminds me about last Eldins project, when there was some bugs etc. and Eldin was just talking "i will fix it, don't worry bla bla" and did nothing with it. Stop licking Eldins ass.

Shade, so only good opinions can be there? Woah :eek:

It's just that, you're not stating any opinions. You're just whiningn about the past.
We're all human, we make mistakes.
I think you can entertain yourself until tomorrow, then we'll see you ingame :)

Thats the point - i want to play :) and i can't cause server is not online. It reminds me about last Eldins project, when there was some bugs etc. and Eldin was just talking "i will fix it, don't worry bla bla" and did nothing with it. Stop licking Eldins ass.

No but you're not exactly giving any constructive criticism, just hating..

Not being a dick =/= Licking Eldins ass? today i learned..

I played the very first edition of this server (years back) and I know the server will be ready tomorrow when everything is fixed and they had the time to take a look at everything without rushing. Just wait a bit , it will be fun to play tomorrow ^^

Im not hating. I hope that will be ok tomorrow. I just saved my time today to play. Idk if i will got time tomorrow, thats why im a bit angry :x

Back