• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Sinteria-Global 10.94 |Real Map|Daily Events|No SpawnBlock|Expert PvP-Start: 1 June, 18.00

Sinteria-Global

Sinteria-Global.net
Reaction score
If you are planning to play on a stable 10.93 server we are inviting you to create your character with desired name right now! Sinteria-Global will start on Wednesday, 1 June at 18:00 CEST.

General Informations:
Client: Tibia 10.93
OTland Ip Changer: Click here
IP: Sinteria-Global.net

What are the main features of Sinteria-Global:
- Real map 10.93 - All NPCs / All Monsters!
- Real Tibia like monsters
- All major quests: Rathleton Quest, Oramond Quest, Roshamuul Quest, War Against the Hive, Gnomebase
- AI Bosses
- New mounts, animations, graphics
- Market, offline training
- Retro PVP
- Hourly Events!
- Tired of all those servers which are restarted every month? We will never delete your character - you can trust us about that!
- Protection level to level 80
- Activ gamemasters and supporters!
- Anti Spawn Block! (Creatures will spawn right beside you)
- Expert PvP Mode

World Events:
- Battlefield Event
- Zombie Event
- Firestorm Event (coming soon)

Server rates:
From level 1 - 8 level, 50x
From level 9 - 50 level, 300x
From level 51 - 80 level, 250x
From level 81 - 100 level, 200x
From level 101 - 140 level, 150x
From level 141 - 160 level, 100x
From level 161 - 180 level, 50x
From level 181 - 200 level, 25x
From level 201 - 230 level, 20x
From level 231 - 250 level, 15x
From level 251 - 280 level, 10x
From level 281 - 300 level, 9x
From level 301 - 320 level, 8x
From level 321 - 340 level, 7x
From level 341 - 350 level, 6x
From level 351 - 400 level, 5x
From level 401 - 450 level, 4x
From level 451+ level, 3x

Frags:
Kills to Redskull: 10
Kills to Blackskull: 20
Time to lose one frag: 12 hours

Last edited:
91cc13cfbe3a3f8e146b3fff5f086c69.jpg

https://gyazo.com/91cc13cfbe3a3f8e146b3fff5f086c69

Cant create characters :/

All new potions has been added.
Spellbook has been fixed.
Djinns and Rashid has been added to Thais Library (They are free, no quest needed)
Fixed large pile stone in Roshamuul to work as they are suppose to be.
You will earn 3 store coins for every hour you are online.
Umbral Master Bow and Crossbow has been fixed to add 3 distance fighting (came with 10.94)
Level Reward added:
Level 20 = 1 crystal coin
Level 40 = 2 crystal coins
Level 60 = 3 crystal coins
Level 100 = 5 crystal coins

Last edited:
Im workin on this project, so if anyone got issues let me know.
I will manage the support here from now on.

You can login with 10.94 - the server is in maintrance for a few minutes we are updating expert pvp.

Maybe add the server on otservlist for more ppl?
And some pics to make it more wellcomming?

If not done

Sry for bad english

Would it be possible to lvl to 200 in a day (without bot ofc) with this exp rate? and is this ot going to be a long term ot? (not one being on then a few weeks later off forever)

Easily even without bot.
Because this is mainly a test server of mine which I have downloaded from a brazilian forum. I spend alot of time to fix stuff but basicly the community always be like "DOWNLOAD AND RUN!!" which I don't like at all.
I mean yes, I did download it and runned it but hell I have spend easily over 50 hours to fix stuff which is pretty much.
I call it test server because I don't know which issues will come up, but open tibia servers are a big hobby of mine thats why I love to fix things :)

Because this is mainly a test server of mine which I have downloaded from a brazilian forum. I spend alot of time to fix stuff but basicly the community always be like "DOWNLOAD AND RUN!!" which I don't like at all.
I mean yes, I did download it and runned it but hell I have spend easily over 50 hours to fix stuff which is pretty much.
I call it test server because I don't know which issues will come up, but open tibia servers are a big hobby of mine thats why I love to fix things :)
Are you planning on reseting anytime?

Back