• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
A New World is Coming...
0 days, 10 hours, 19 minutes, 4 seconds

WTF? And beta Have "400 Players"? :)
Good luck it will be a COOOOL !
0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
wtf are you talking about? xD

Okay i understand lags, resets, ddos etc but why the fucking hell some ppl can play and some not? It is fair at any point? NAH! Open server once its all fixed ppl got high boost just because other cant play...

You should have known better opening before Ryan. He is 100% the cause of your ddoss, its happened several times in the last few years. EVERY time a server with high player count plays around the time of his release, they are ddoss'd. Dont worry, when your players leave and he makes a few hundred bucks today he will stop.

It's ok for me you bitches brazil internet rulez be jealous.

You should have known better opening before Ryan. He is 100% the cause of your ddoss, its happened several times in the last few years. EVERY time a server with high player count plays around the time of his release, they are ddoss'd. Dont worry, when your players leave and he makes a few hundred bucks today he will stop.

I'M 100% NOT THE DDOSER, stop circlejerking, it's 2 total different communities 10.* and 7.*. Every fuckin kid can ddos in this days, stop blaming me for shit I did 7 yrs back

when the lags will be gone?i guess most people will quit before laggs will be gone. >.< if not laggs at start you could have 1000 people online now

It's a really nice server, except for the laggs. When the laggs disappear, it will be really great!

What is wrong? Just DDos? Bought Golden account yesterday, missed the start and now trying to enter the game but it won't let me, it gives me these failed attempts :/

Status
Not open for further replies.