• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong? Just DDos? Bought Golden account yesterday, missed the start and now trying to enter the game but it won't let me, it gives me these failed attempts :/
I think they're having some issues with attacks. Might be other issues as well, but not much information is handed out. Only a few broadcasts in game, basically explaining that they are working on the problem.

What is wrong? Just DDos? Bought Golden account yesterday, missed the start and now trying to enter the game but it won't let me, it gives me these failed attempts :/
Server is currently down, I think they are working on a solution for the lag problem.

Not worth playing.

It is, you just need to learn to have patience

You only need to have patience for 12h up and down with the server. The only thing im getting mad at is that the server go up and down just keep it down and fix it, dont take it up and make me wanna play :p

You can bug mobs so that you get the loot even if you don't do most damage. Pretty lame when it happens to you by people following you. :(

RESET AGAIN THANK YOU FOR MY TIME WASTED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, we are still on beta, until 2018 nothing

RESET AGAIN THANK YOU FOR MY TIME WASTED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, we are still on beta, until 2018 nothing
20:06 Keep calm, we are simple testing a lag fix.

And fo the record, it was lagg-free at the test.

20:06 Keep calm, we are simple testing a lag fix.

And fo the record, it was lagg-free at the test.
I bet 2000 Tibia Coins that they do reset all the accounts back to lvl 8.

I don't see why people are complaining about resetting, most of them abused a bug anyway.

People need to stop crying and acting like they have a better server to play. Everyone will come back, stop acting like you rather play boring ass real tibia or a server where you get level 400 in 2 days lol.

I bet 2000 Tibia Coins that they do reset all the accounts back to lvl 8.
To me it wouldn't matter. Of course I was not in the top on the highscore page, but I rather have the team fix the issues than play like it was. If that means reset, so be it.

funny how they remove all negative posts on their forum XD

but as we see it didnt even hit over 500 players which is way less than they actually wanted i wont be surprised if they give up on it yet again

but as we see it didnt even hit over 500 players which is way less than they actually wanted i wont be surprised if they give up on it yet again
Unlikely

They hit 800 players with login problems and lagg. The last thing they have to worry about is getting players.

Reactions: ond

Actually they hit more than 500 players before the first crash.
Most of the threads on the forum was useless trash and spam anyways, no need to keep it when they try to fix the problem alot of people was just hating.

delete pictures from houses on HOUSE ACTION LIST ( waste of Data)

ps1 cant disband guild pass leadership only -.^

delete pictures from houses on HOUSE ACTION LIST ( waste of Data)

ps1 cant disband guild pass leadership only -.^
All images are hosted on amazonaws storage, so no resources on the webserver/bandwith wasted.

yeah but just to show thais it wont show you all houses ( harbour 1 for instance) and it fucking take ages to load specially for Mobile data ( i dont have internet atm so i got 1gb left from 5g dataplan cmon like.

All images are hosted on amazonaws storage, so no resources on the webserver/bandwith wasted.

Don't forget that not everyone has fiber.. for someone playing tibia with 0.5 Mb/s conenction, the images can be pain in the ass since it will take ages to load the page :)

This came 1 second before my post.. but proves my point even better:
yeah but just to show thais it wont show you all houses ( harbour 1 for instance) and it fucking take ages to load specially for Mobile data ( i dont have internet atm so i got 1gb left from 5g dataplan cmon like.

Status
Not open for further replies.