• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not only Friday, it's midsummer's eve, for those who celebrate that, practically entire Nordic celebrate that at least
Dunno if that is the german equivalent but here we do lit like a huuge public fire tonight :p

Dunno if that is the german equivalent but here we do lit like a huuge public fire tonight :p
Oh so you're to blame for the fucking dark clouds ever midsummer!!!!!!!!!

Oh so you're to blame for the fucking dark clouds ever midsummer!!!!!!!!!
Soooorrrey :D

63243011.jpg

Update (for those who still care) : The thread over at XenoForums I had mentioned earlier has successfully been deleted.

Forecast: Nice weather and clear skys..

Out of nowhere:
black-clouds1.jpg

i wanna say = the ox server its the

worst
worst
worst

worst server I have played in mi life

IT'S SHIT SERVER AND SHIT STAFF SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no statement from the OX team. Guess it's time to say goodbye to that server xD
Don't judge too quickly.. wait a few days, if it doesn't change, then start judging..

How knows what happened? nobody of us know the background story to this..
Maybe they're all off today, because.. it's a special day today, most people aren't even at the computer..
Maybe something has happened?
Maybe they don't have time to share info on forums (I prefer people fixing shit, instead of talking about they need to fix shit, rather quiet for a few days, than talking about it for a few weeks)

Don't judge too quickly.. wait a few days, if it doesn't change, then start judging..

Maybe they're all off today, because.. it's a special day today, most people aren't even at the computer..
Maybe they don't have time to share info on forums (I prefer people fixing shit, instead of talking about they need to fix shit, rather quiet for a few days, than talking about it for a few weeks)

last time it was downtime joswha was just spamming discord with useless discuisons about bitches and cars.

Sure maybe they are busy, maybe not who knows. Thats the damn point
If he cared, writing a 1 minute news story on the homepage that they are fixing stuff and perhaps dont know an estimated time of the fix would be nice for his customers.

This is no way of running a business, leaving everybody in the dark.

A few minutes to inform people is better then not informing them AT ALL.

they have deleted every thread abotu ox server lol
even joswha's retarded thread was removed

I would like to say I have some hope left in the Ox team, but at this point I think its fairly obvious there is no future for ox.

I know not everyone works/thinks the same way, but 99% of other owners wouldn't shut down their website and forum just for a bug fix/reset, they would give their players something to hold on to at least. I feel like them saying absolutely nothing about whats going on is the end of the week long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.