• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][TIBIA.AT][8.54-8.57] WE'VE JUST STARTED! JOIN US

messo

Reaction score
logo.png

• Hello! I would like to invite you to play on our server. Server Pandora is the the first one of many we prepared specialy for You dear Players. First server is completly free. We would like to share our experience, ideas and anything we know with You. I am sure yours ideas will find right place on these servers.

• Servers network known as TIBIA.AT is not only a game servers, it's also a team of people with a lot of knowledge about administration of other IT servers. We are right here to handle yours expectations. We will do everything to cooperate with You Players.

• Our team consists of more than 15 people.

The Explanation:

• First server is free because we are able to handle it.
  • No SHOP? Yeah, do you really need it? If you do, let us know then we think..
  • You will not be able to connect to server, because we have not started yet. Look at counting on our website.
  • Server will not die like a rest of cr@p around. Be sure, it's not all we are interested in.
  • New layout will be ready as soon as it's possible.
  • Got any questions? Feel free to ask, we will not bite you ;)
  • Server is located in France, but we are from Poland. That is why Poland is a location ;)

Time to let you know details about first server Pandora:

• Host: tibia.at
  • Port: 7171
  • Map: Real Map
  • Client: 8.54 - 8.57
  • Loot: 2x
  • Skill: 25x
  • Magic: 12x

Experience Stages:
  • 1-50 lvl 35x
  • 51-80 lvl 20x
  • 81-100 lvl 10x
  • 101-120 lvl 5x
  • 121-xxx lvl 3x

PVP System:
  • Daily frags to red skull 8
  • Weekly frags to red skull 50
  • Monthly frags to red skull 100
  • Red skull time 24 Hours
  • Frag duration 4 Hours
  • White skull time 10 Minutes
  • PVP level 30

Few screen shots :) !

finalroominq.jpg

83334406.jpg

22501847.jpg

63996860.jpg

More Informations about services we prepared for players:

• Server: VENTRILO 2.1.4
  • Server: VENTRILO 2.3.0
  • Server: TeamSpeak
  • E-mail Server @tibia.at only for players

Attention!

• Since now you may create accounts!!
  • Server starts on friday!!

Enjoy,
Tibia.AT

Last edited:
Im sure i will be one of many players there.. One question, server is 24/7?

@up I think is 24/7

"Server is located in France,"

probably it's dedicated server

Then put France in your title.

And more than 15 people = corruptness...just wait

Maybe I will start on this server, are ya going to make any events like double exp rate?

agree with yongus, what about shop? when will it be? what kind of items will it contains?

agree with yongus, what about shop? when will it be? what kind of items will it contains?

Well, we left this decision to players. I'm sure that's the best solution if people decided ;-)

Are there Tasks on serv? Like killing 6666 demons etc,?? Or will you add it or? :p