• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibia Retro 7.4 HIGHRATE - cast system - loot message - task system

ADDED RASHID IN DARASHIA

rashid.png

Last edited:
Looks like a really good OT, how come it only has 1 player online? are people playing this still? I'd like to play but not if there's only 1 peron.

Decent OT server, needs more advertising and good protection against DDOS attacks or Ryandro will mess with you when you get a higher player base on official start.
Also make it clear that this is only BETA because some players think it's official and dying.

I'm very busy irl atm but I've fixed most important bugs. There are just a few minor bugs which I'll fix in the next week. Generally, Tibia Retro is almost ready.

What's your proposition for the rates on the official version?

Last edited:
The most important thing (attack/heal exhaustion) has been fixed. There are just few minor bugs left which I'll fix in a week and we are ready with the project :)

Thanks for testing it out, server is still online.

The official version is very close now...

Keep your eyes on the Tibia-Retro 7.4 ! ;)

So maybe message us when you will actually want to put server online?
I'm a bit tired of this "stay hyped 99% is done" server which never come online.

So maybe message us when you will actually want to put server online?
I'm a bit tired of this "stay hyped 99% is done" server which never come online.

I understand you very well. Because of the real things it took me so long to make my server accurate and perfect. Official version never came online yet because I had to be sure that all things are clear and fixed. Once the official Tibia-Retro server goes alive, it's going to be a long-term server. We will update it often to make the game more enjoyable and of course, we will hold on the 7.4 climat.

There are just a few details left to do and I hope to start within the 2 weeks.
We have antibot client and if someone will make any kind of bot for it - will be banned.
Anyway, we are working on our own client in the meanwhile (I am just not sure if we will be ready with it before the start).

Greetings mate.

Last edited:
Back