• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis Old School War Server - 7.4-7.7 - Europe - Aug 9th

Launch at 00:00 CET. Could you please open it sooner? Would like to try it tonight for atleast 1h.

what time online
Timer on website. A little late in the night for you EU's sorry m8's, I won't get home from work till 5 and i'm USA :/. Will have it up and going as soon as I get home. See you all here soon! Happy hunting.

00:00 it's next day , you say on page open today.

Open the server remotely using your phone or laptop if you work with computer xD

Maybe upload the client to some other sites? 3 minutes to download 21 mb. :rolleyes:

decent server but... infinite time ring and boh great haste nobody can kill you unless they trap you. dont even need mana shield here when 3 people trying to kill me because we run so damn fast all the time they can barley land a sd, have to do ue combos to kill somebody

I think mages should sd a bit more. I guess as a mage with manashield and uh you are pretty immortal unless u get ue comboed. Point of war ots is to kill with skill. I think mlvl should be highered a bit

I think u have to reduce the speed, is so fast. If you play "charlover", is 100% impossible to die. This is OTWar, not a rpg. Here only spam and running PVP, I think isn't funny..

Speed like last edition was perfect, was decent speed (fast but not so much like now) and you could show your good all pvp in traps and in sd/uh/mf.

Server is nice but too hard to kill people makes it boring eventually thats why I logged out. In fact some changes are needed, I think manas should give 50 mana instead of 100, or make it that you cannot uh and mana at the same time.

I'll give my honest opinion, and suggestion as well. First of, agree with that paladins do a bit too much damage with sd, lower it by ~30. I don't think messing with sorc SD dmg is a good idea. Instead, lower manas by 20 and also lower speed, just a bit.
Thank you for hosting, looking forward to more events.

good serv, fix pallys tho 140-160 dmg with sd and mages 170-190
Pallys sd should be nerfed now.
decent server but... infinite time ring and boh great haste nobody can kill you unless they trap you. dont even need mana shield here when 3 people trying to kill me because we run so damn fast all the time they can barley land a sd, have to do ue combos to kill somebody
This balancing was due to when the server had a bigger population and there was a lot of people everywhere. Constant teams of 3 or more. If the servers population doesn't grow , will think about rebalance.
I'll give my honest opinion, and suggestion as well. First of, agree with that paladins do a bit too much damage with sd, lower it by ~30. I don't think messing with sorc SD dmg is a good idea. Instead, lower manas by 20 and also lower speed, just a bit.
Thank you for hosting, looking forward to more events.

Manas were nerfed today! Should feel a difference.

Will think of a way to fix speed.

The reason why dmgs are a bit lower was due to the higher population Waropolis had last run, players would die extremely fast when there were bigger teams and it was possible to constantly 2 hit.

Thanks for the feedback all.

Will add an event calendar and event countdown soon so you all will know when the events will start ahead of time :)

Last edited:
Back