• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Xanteria V4, 100% custom 8.6

Its horrible ots ok, its just something new, you dont see alwyas. Its different then other ots, maybe you dont like this ots, but some people does.
If i open an real map tibia, it wont be succesfull cause theres to many

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but no, it ain't that different. It's a highrate server that uses a revamped Evolution/Swevolution (Same shit if you ask me). You might have a few custom monsters, bosses, items and what not, but in the big picture there's probably about a 100 servers that is comparable with yours.

Are you really kidding me? Server was online about a week and first reset has happened. Could you tell me what you are doing? All projects like this should be ban forever, because they are totally 100% money making serversand waste players money and time. For the GMs I would like to say that don't ever bother to create an otserver because you suck at it so much. I don't know what happened but I assume that you have wiped out your whole database. One small tip for you guys, always make a back up file. But anyway you should be shamed and give back player's donation money because you haven't deserved them.

Im sorry ryodon, something bad happened to our server, its not a 100% money making server. I gave everyone who donated his points back to buy the items back , if someone told me he wants his cash back i gave him aswell.
Please dont say bad things when you dont know the truth.

We have made some updates on our server after the reset...
  • There are free premium points now at levels 450,500, and 520! (check website for more info)
  • We have lowered the experience a bit
  • We have totally remapped our quest room to give it some more style!
This is just a small patch for now, but your welcome to post your ideas in this thread or in our private forum (which is in our website) and we will for sure work on implementing them!

We have also thought about our next patch, we decided that we will be collecting our players' ideas and will be implementing them onto the game, after all our players are the ones who sacrifice their time for our server, and we will never deny that...

There will also be a one time every day war event, (random timing, meaning it's totally by luck to be there)

We will also be inviting players to join us on our test server once we are done collecting ideas for our next patch, so they can help us test (if they do find bugs they may be rewarded too :) )

That's all for now, so what are you waiting for? Join us now!

Hello players,
We were aware of the people suggesting that we should remap our hunt zones to give it a big more style, and we promised to do it in our next map patch, so here it is!

Here's a picture of the brand new hunt zones,
5mN1yV.png

Bosses:
5aCLAf.png

Start of VIP hunting,
87ipah.png

We have added more monsters for VIP hunting place too, other than the martes 13 & souls, now it has pretty much all the monsters your going to need to level up :)

That's all for now since this is a Map Patch, if you do find any bugs or you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us on this email, [email protected] or just comment in our forums and we will consider implementing your thoughts :) !

Thanks for the time your sacrificing to give Xanteria a chance to rebirth again, we really appreciate it & we will work hard on getting your demands implemented onto the game!

i took this imagine earlier on my iphone screenshoted it just incase he hides char list later when he is done, done a good job u can search his site no wonder he got so many ips xanteria.hopto.org amokots.~ xant.hopto.org nd made thread about spoof unban for spoof
7a2b6e860be1f002f09ba2ffa1d3b4cc.png

Spoof ? Well lets say if someone spoof he spoofs to get a high place in otservlist but
I've got the script 'to not count x-log players' so if you check in website it will say
Server Status
37 are active
and 21 are AFK on Xanteria.
In otservlist it says aswell 37 players.

So is that really data spoofing ?

Spoof ? Well lets say if someone spoof he spoofs to get a high place in otservlist but
I've got the script 'to not count x-log players' so if you check in website it will say
Server Status
37 are active
and 21 are AFK on Xanteria.
In otservlist it says aswell 37 players.

So is that really data spoofing ?
ofc it not spoof thats why your banned on otservlist on ip xant.hopto.org again for spoofing and made new ip adress ghost-v2.sytes.net
yo've now made a thread yourself about spoofing and always make spoof chars
did u forget times i used to help u login spoof chars? btw hu3hu3hu3 im always gonna report ur ot to xinn till u give up spoofing np

report my ots as much as u want, as long i got "not count xlog players" i wont get any ban so its fine for me.
Fidgitz your such a easy enemy for me ,your like nothing mate..

Can you explain all of this suspicious activity? Because right now I am just seeing that you are trying to hide something. According to previous messages on this thread and my own studies about your server, I have made a conclude that you are doing something illegal. And why this server have so many web domain such as amokot, xanteria.hopto.org, ghost-v2.sytes.net and so on... That's ridiculous man I hope that you also understand that.

Can you explain all of this suspicious activity? Because right now I am just seeing that you are trying to hide something. According to previous messages on this thread and my own studies about your server, I have made a conclude that you are doing something illegal. And why this server have so many web domain such as amokot, xanteria.hopto.org, ghost-v2.sytes.net and so on... That's ridiculous man I hope that you also understand that.
Basically every time he gets ban for spoof on otservlist he changes iP of dedicated and restarts ot then he can make a new ip like xant-v3.hopto.org for exampel aamok anything... so its good idea what hes doing but yeah;d hes spoofing hes a retard

Basically you should first learn how it works, if otservlist bans you then it will ban your DEDICATED ip, not your domain so if i get ban i can create more 400 domains and i wont be able to
add in otservlist. Why i got so many domains, im not committed to explain to anyone of you. Its my problem btw work why i got so much domains, is it illegal to have so much domains
or why you guys complain? I guess its not.

Basically you should first learn how it works, if otservlist bans you then it will ban your DEDICATED ip, not your domain so if i get ban i can create more 400 domains and i wont be able to
add in otservlist. Why i got so many domains, im not committed to explain to anyone of you. Its my problem btw work why i got so much domains, is it illegal to have so much domains
or why you guys complain? I guess its not.
are u fucking brain dead ohyeah? dont forget i was god 100x on your ot and fucked u up u even called me fidgitz.
If your IP for example xant.hopto.org domain gets banned your dedicated IP is banned from adding ots to otservlist cause they dont ban your fucking domain name u can ask everybody. so what u do is change iP of dedi and then make a new domain
Gz retard now what u gonna say im waiting patiently

EDIT GHOST-V2~ GOT DELETED AS HE SAID THEY BANN YOUR DOMAIN NOT IP ITS NOT TRUE THEY ONLY BAN UR IP THATS WHY HE GOT xant.hopto.org BACK!! HE HAS A THREAD THAT IT GOT BANNED FOR SPOOF IF AS HE SAID U GET BANNED ON DOMAIN HOWCOMES HE GOT BACK XANT.HOPTO.ORG?
***** pls ud ont know who ur fucking with and next excuse is OTSERVLIST unbanned him? HAHA i will laught my ass off

Back
Top Bottom