• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Character

Skyrazor

Reaction score
Yo guys,
Cause im really tired of playing this boring OT im giving out my best character. I thought I can fresh up playing here with buying a new character 700+ but this failed as I just found out cause im not using it.
A level 734ED with a few addons. Im not gonna post any picture or any shit cause I dont want to make anything for giving a char away for free. All you have to do is giving me a reason why I should give out my character to you?
A little Tip: Give me some memories when we were fighting or something like that. I'll watch the thread tomorow and check who i'll give the char to.
Name is Wex
Yes, I wasn't the first owner but I got it from Wex when he quitted here ;)
Cause Im not having any memories on Wex you gotta give me some memories on my beloved character Nitro. So tell me some memories or some good reasons.

See You

Well me and you did some fighting before, long time ago though and we had some nice chats outside my house in thais. We also have some fun together and you helped me any time, and I helped you anytime I could. So thats my reason ;)
Were are you playing now anyway?

Well me and you did some fighting before, long time ago though and we had some nice chats outside my house in thais. We also have some fun together and you helped me any time, and I helped you anytime I could. So thats my reason ;)
Were are you playing now anyway?

You still own me an Donation Sword.

Had some arguements with you on Nitro, but you said you would come to Holland and smoke a joint with me, instead you can give me the char! :D

dont ever ever come to holland,only cool ppl can come here,witch is,NOT you:)

i dont want ur char,i hope i will never ever see u again:D freaking noob

u never owned me:( u olways used dash to run,and yes,u were good at not dieing(when u didnt have pz)

but u never killed me,and i did kill u:D

ps noob

u never owned me:( u olways used dash to run,and yes,u were good at not dieing(when u didnt have pz)

but u never killed me,and i did kill u:D

ps noob

u never killed me. And Ive killed you once and Yesh i haf dash and You hav bot too so who cares?
U do. Bcs a 550 outran you on your 800MS and I always lost my PZ before going in PZ if it's that what you meant in the braggs.

EDIT:
The funny thing is that I only played Icechaw for like 2 weeks and it seems that I've burned in your memory, Eazy. I also had cams where we floored you.

Last edited:
cause i am ur best fun and allways wanna be like u and ur lvl owning high lvls so i can keep ur image .. think it ;).. though ty from begining

Just want to tell something i remember...

Nitro, Well Nitro always had summoner addon, i never saw him change his outfit. He ran outside pz when people was ueing. He liked to be in the spotlight(go first in wars)

Ps if i win, i dont want it :p

u never killed me. And Ive killed you once and Yesh i haf dash and You hav bot too so who cares?
U do. Bcs a 550 outran you on your 800MS and I always lost my PZ before going in PZ if it's that what you meant in the braggs.

EDIT:
The funny thing is that I only played Icechaw for like 2 weeks and it seems that I've burned in your memory, Eazy. I also had cams where we floored you.

lol,i like to see those cam's since it never happend LOL

and yes i did kill you,if u dont remember,ur just too retarded

bcuz i'm the 1 of the few skilled players here! and bcuz we played 30 min in novawar together :p and bcuz if you give to me, I'll kick eazy's ass ;(

despite my recent reason if u give it to me ill kill eazy for u whenever u want
:p and all HER (not his) team

Back