• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free level 36 knight on antica :)

As days passed, weeks gone, years flying..

It drove me crazy.

It drove me insane.

How don't I have a character on Antica?

As the mystery stayed un-folded, I decided to poor my little memory, THIS TRAGEDY, on this forum, this thread.. on this post!

The courage, the willingness that I gain from receiving a beholded, elite, special knight.. would change my life cycle..

But the REAL question is.. are you ready to take a risk? Are you ready to give such a distinctive character? With such a limited charisma I have.. all this will change, by transfering the hands of this character to the opposite person..

Myself..
I..

KARCHII!

Last edited:
As days passed, weeks gone, years flying..

It drove me crazy.

It drove me insane.

How don't I have a character on Antica?

As the mystery stayed un-folded, I decided to poor my little memory on this forum, this thread.. on this post!

The courage, the willingness that I gain from receiving a beholded, elite, special knight.. would change my life cycle..

But the question is.. are you ready to take a risk?

A tibia character would change your life?

u cant be serious..
oh_you_Funny_Pictures-s640x454-43601.jpg

because im emo and i get bullied at school and i want something to make me happy

tnhx and please

I deserve this char cuz I can play knights with rods.

damn ur signature, the first image of ur char << it looks blurry, thinking it was my screen i wiped it a few times until I realized its just the picture >_<

Emmm I was just going to start playing rl tibia again. I am not sure how great Antica is but it would be cool :)

36ek with nothing? LOL
i have a 75MS with over 1.5kk i can give to you guys... just send me a pm and its yours..

Back