• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Free Map Services. | 10.98 | TFS 1.4.x

SparvenBara

Reaction score
I dont use 13x sprites, i use 10.98. i wont download any more sprites. And i wont do a project that takes several hours to finish. be reasonable, thanks.

Hello everyone.

Well.. basically i need more inspiration for my own world.

So I decided to take requests and create them for you guys for free. I won't use your request on my own map, but in this way I can get more inspiration aswell.

I wont make everything that is being requested, but I will do my best to do so. Please describe well what you want, how big, how many floors (under/above floor 7, main), enviromenttype, dark/light/sad/happy etc. Just try to be as detailed as possible.

(I'm writing this from my phone, I will soon attach some pics for you to see my work.)

Peace out 🤙

Last edited by a moderator:
You can make a temple that works as a center, where the player finds 4 essential npcs (npc that sells runes, npc that buys loot, npc that crafts addons and a bank npc, a small depot for about 10 people, 1 space for a forge system, and another space where there is a tile that will be used as a teleporter, also the offline trainers and a space to imbue which also contains space for an npc that will sell the items to imbue; which the temple has 4 exits , north south east and west, no matter if it is 2 floors or more, or underground, with a light/happy environmenttype.

Thank you very much in advance.

You can make a temple that works as a center, where the player finds 4 essential npcs (npc that sells runes, npc that buys loot, npc that crafts addons and a bank npc, a small depot for about 10 people, 1 space for a forge system, and another space where there is a tile that will be used as a teleporter, also the offline trainers and a space to imbue which also contains space for an npc that will sell the items to imbue; which the temple has 4 exits , north south east and west, no matter if it is 2 floors or more, or underground, with a light/happy environmenttype.

Alright,ill see what i can do! Middle of two project now, so please be patient. Thanks 👍

Hello everyone.

So I decided to take requests and create them for you guys for free. I won't use your request on my own map, but in this way I can get more inspiration aswell.

I wont make everything that is being requested, but I will do my best to do so. Please describe well what you want, how big, how many floors (under/above floor 7, main), enviromenttype, dark/light/sad/happy etc. Just try to be as detailed as possible.

(I'm writing this from my phone, I will soon attach some pics for you to see my work.)

Peace out 🤙
How about something rookgaard themed? Maybe Sword of Fury quest with minotaur's/mystery/magic theme, or a Maze of Fury quest.

Hello everyone.

Peace out 🤙
Discord ?

I would love to have a complete "rookgaard" something to go from level 0-10

Discord ?
sparvenbara
Post automatically merged:

I would love to have a complete "rookgaard" something to go from level 0-10
Alright, add my discord SparvenBara
Post automatically merged:

I will try build this today for you, add my discord SparvenBara

Hi,
I'm looking for some help doing certain portions of my yourots modification (bit modified 8.6 dat file but shouldn't cause any issues with any mapeditor), as I am quite uninspired - and its been years moving at snail peace.
Looking to finish:
Jungle: Lizards, Apes, dworc's, mountains (preferably apes & or lizards and small city on mountains)
Brown mountains: (not sure what they are called), something like POI Verminor style, some outlaw camp,
Dungeons: Redo yourots dragon/dragon lord within certain space, complete dwarf mines keeping up with certain quality, complete/or at least create layout style idea of custom orc fort underground, Troll exp, expand rotworm caves, rework ghoul yourots, create something of a mino tower alike on darashia but more in grasslands style; and thats all from what i can think right now.

here are some examples on the map quality i'm trying to preserve.
(Overall aim is classic tibia mapping, if you are decent enough with keeping with the style i'm also willing to share my whole map - and wouldn't mind parts of it being used for your own needs.)

Last edited:
New monsters 10.98 places with new styles.
Swamps, desert etc.

Well, we talked via discord and here about free maping and never received. Or never uppdated here

Back