• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fresh idea for a war bot?

Would you recommend this kind of bot to your team?

• Certainly yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think so.

• Maybe.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don't know.

• No, never!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Redan

/* */
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear OTLanders!
I've got some questions to solve. Many of you have already been on a tibian battle together with a foreign commander. I've seen a lot of players attacking the wrong enemy because of misunderstanding. And finally, here are my questions. Would you use a bot, which simply indicates your team leader target? Would you recommend such software for your team? Is it worth to begin such project? What do you think about all that? Feel free to use the poll above this post!

PS: Because of the lack of time I finished my journey with Tibia some time ago. To be honest, I've never looked for such a software or idea, so this might be a duplicate.

Navigation does this, not to mention most teams will use aim bots and such even though they deny it, Real Tibia is the worst for it running around with their mage bots & denying it like they threw those coins & pots under themselves all legit & shit- still Navigation does what you're suggesting, it's just not commonly spoke about i don't think.

Back
Top Bottom