• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Fresh TFS 1.2 crashes at "Loading Script Systems"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneda

Aspiring Spriter
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, so. This is a FRESH (I mean it) TFS 1.2 which I just compiled [64bits], with fresh scripts and everything.
No idea what I'm doing wrong, and if I try to compile it as 32bits it fails, says I'm missing some BOOST library file, which is weird, as I do have BOOST and it compiles fine as 64bits.

a532c85244.png

One of the scripts in your /data folder is crashing the server somehow. Check whatever latest ones you've added since the server has last been started.

One of the scripts in your /data folder is crashing the server somehow. Check whatever latest ones you've added since the server has last been started.
Well. Thats the problem. I didn't add anything. I just downloaded a fresh version of TFS 1.2

OBS: Even the last nightly release crashes at this, so it's definetly something on the folders, but what could it be?

Well, I just fixed it, it really was the data folders, most updated one has something buggy in it or something. (Downloaded a global datapack just for the data folder and replaced the "fresh" ones)

Thanks for the help tho everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom