• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fuck this shit

Foxtrotel

Foxtrotel
Reaction score
WTF is that?
All days i go twibeef and i see the top killers and all time 1º and 2º now only frags of level 200 or 300...
I dont understand that for example agus avemont kill level 350 mage in mas tera or mas vis, really i dont understand that...
But ok..

[translation]fox~ thinks the kills should have a higher level, I mean, in twibeef there's a rank for top killer and any 300+ count as a kill; agus~ and his team can kill lvl 300~ in 1 single hit so the minimium level for kill should be higher [/translation]

@thread - who cares about top killer aniway o.o

zuckov culd you please translate this so foxtrotel can understand

you like to Complain About everything u dont Like About twifySoft, if its too hard for u to pLay it without seeing everything thAts wrong then go play anything else or make your own ot so u can fix what u dont like and please stop making threads aBout everything u dislike Or want
and Could u Also take Some English lessons? im not asking U to have a perfect englIsh but atleast a gooD enough level so we can understand u, it aInt that hard tO improve iT
hope you get whAt i wrote

zuckov culd you please translate this so foxtrotel can understand

you like to Complain About everything u dont Like About twifySoft, if its too hard for u to pLay it without seeing everything thAts wrong then go play anything else or make your own ot so u can fix what u dont like and please stop making threads aBout everything u dislike Or want
and Could u Also take Some English lessons? im not asking U to have a perfect englIsh but atleast a gooD enough level so we can understand u, it aInt that hard tO improve iT
hope you get whAt i wrote

didn't know you knew portuguese LAL
that bold sentence you ment is a typical br sentence <3

Back