• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fucking old rush returns (youtube trailer)

tovimx

Reaction score
[video=youtube;g2R2dStEruI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2R2dStEruI[/video]

10 secs for video to start
i can feel the tension building xd

i love alfaomega voice heehe nah for real though i do like old rush there a pretty good team

Ohh are you those guys that kept coming 20 people for me at grims over and over and kept dying and dying? ohh yeah i remember you now we cleaned out like 20 of you with like 6 people o,O

P.S welcome back

They love using noob chars in war and they are also known for using navi just thought id let you all know :D

tali i'love you, alfaomega here, give me vt info inbox <3 gringo <3

They love using noob chars in war and they are also known for using navi just thought id let you all know :D

actually they do not use navi i've played with them and there leaders alfaomega is really good

hahahahahaha 20-70 vs sycamore? why u lying i have cam ab-carlin fight we were same numbers , u won like 3 fights and we the other 3 so stfu

hahahahahaha 20-70 vs sycamore? why u lying i have cam ab-carlin fight we were same numbers , u won like 3 fights and we the other 3 so stfu

??

VS Sycamore..

plpsycafirst1.png

plpsyca1.png

plpsyca2.png

sycamorebb.png

VS Old Rush
oldrushbb.bmp

These were the first 2 cams I found while looking in the cams from back when PLP was still going on.

If you want to see the cams pm me, even Storiouxx one of the new leaders that isn't quite that good said you guys suck. How does it make you feel?

Back